Two days’ National Seminar
"Transforming Communities Through Sustainable Tourism in and around Jharkhand: Trends & Challenges"
15th & 16th Feb’2018
About Seminar :
Department of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, BIT Mesra (A Deemed to be University) Ranchi in collaboration with Department of Tourism, Govt. of Jharkhand is organizing a two day National Seminar on “Transforming Communities Through Sustainable Tourism in and around Jharkhand: Trends & Challenges” on 15th-16th Feb.’18.
- Possibilities of sustainable tourism in Jharkhand
- Inclusive and sustainable economic growth
- Cultural values, diversity & heritage
- Conservations and communities
- Plans, Policies, and Partnership for destination
- Tools, solutions, and strategy for business
- Eco-tourism and Rural tourism
- Linking tourism, heritage, and enterprise
- Destination image and branding
- Destination competitiveness
- Tourism policy and regional development
- Public-Private Partnership in tourism
- E-strategy and E-business models
- Community and E-tourism
- Educational aspects in sustainable tourism
- Innovation in tourism
- Marketing challenges in sustainable tourism
- Human Resource management for community-based tourism
- Community-based tourism
- Last date of sending abstract: 20th Jan’18
- Acceptance of abstracts: 22nd Jan’18
- Last date of sending full paper: 05th Feb’18
- Last date of registration: 12th Feb’18
Call for paper:
The full paper must include clear indication of the purpose of research methodology, major findings, implications, and key references. Authors should adhere to the following:
- Maximum length: 4000 words, excluding title, cover page, and references.
- Margins: 1.5 inches all sides.
- Font: Times New Roman, Size – 12
- Spacing – Double
- Title Page – Title, Author(s), Affiliation(s), Contact details, Subtheme.
- Abstract - not more than 200 words and a maximum of 4 keywords.
- All correspondence shall be made at email@example.com
All papers shall be published in proceedings as a full paper in the form of a book with ISBN.
Selected papers shall be published in JOHAR (Journal of Hospitality Applications and Research), a UGC approved Journal.
- Inauguration: 15th Feb’2018
- Technical Session: 15th – 16th Feb’2018
- Valedictory: 16th Feb’2018
The registration fees
Early Bird Registration (Before 25th Jan’18)
Mode of payment:
The registration fee payment should be made by NEFT. Details for NEFT:
- Account number: 017501015718
- IFSC Code: ICIC0000175
- Name of Beneficiary: Birla Institute of Technology.
- Name of Bank: ICICI Bank Ltd.
Registration fee includes accommodation and food on 15th & 16th Feb’2018.
The author and co-author should register separately.