Department has state-of-the-art laboratories equipped with advanced equipment and software essential in the field of Remote Sensing and Geoinformatics to cater the postgraduate students and Research Scholars.
Department has the following laboratories.
- Geographic Information System Laboratory.
- Digital Image Processing Laboratory.
- Digital Photogrammetry Laboratory
- GPS and Satellite Navigation Laboratory
- Cartography and Image Interpretation Laboratory.
- Analog Photogrammetry Laboratory.
- Map Production and Reprography Laboratory
- RS Research & Project Laboratory.
Equipment in the above laboratories includes the following significant hardware and software.
| Leica Total Station
|| Arc GIS
| Trimble Juno SB (GPS)
|| Erdas Imagine
| Trimble Geo XT (GPS)
| Leica GPS GS20
| Laser Range Finder
|Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Drone) with Optical and Thermal Sensor
|| Pix 4D
| Soil Moisture Meter
|| Arc GIS Pro
| Leaf Area Index Meter
|| Leica Photogrammetry Suit
| Digital Camera
| Resistivity Meter
|High-End Workstation and Desktop Computers