1. Ph.D. Programms
2. Five Year Integrated M.Sc. in Mathematics and Computing
CBCS IMSC Course Structure and Syllabus 2018 Batch Onward
Annexure-AC.108.08 (ii) IMSC (Structure and Syllabus 2021 Batch onward)
NON-CBCS IMSC Course Structure and Syllabus
3. Two-Year M.Sc. in Mathematics
CBCS MSC Course Structure and Syllabus
Program Educational Objectives (PEO) for Integrated M. Sc. Course on Mathematics and Computing and MSc Course on Mathematics
- To impart conceptual knowledge of Mathematical Sciences for formulating and analyzing real-world problems.
- To equip the students sufficiently in both analytical and computational skills in Mathematical Sciences.
- To develop a competitive attitude for building a strong academic-industrial collaboration, with a focus on continuous learning skills.
- To nurture and nourish effective communication and interpersonal skills for working in a team with high moral and ethical values.
Program Outcomes (PO) for Integrated M. Sc. Course on Mathematics and Computing and MSc Course on Mathematics:
A graduate shall
- Be proficient enough to solve multifarious mathematical problems and capable of obtaining and analyzing their results.
- Be competent enough in undertaking inter-disciplinary research and arrive at valid conclusions based on appropriate interpretations of data using analytical and numerical results.
- Be dedicated to professional ethics and responsibilities towards economic, environmental, and societal norms.
- Demonstrate appropriate interpersonal skills as an individual, as a member, or as a leader in a multi–disciplinary environment.
- Capable of understanding and drafting effective reports and documents; preparing effective presentations and communicating convincingly on complex mathematical problems.
- Recognize the need for continuous learning and prepare himself/herself appropriately for his/her all-round development throughout the professional career.