(a) Articles Published in Journals:
- R. Singh, H. Garg, V. Guleria:Haar wavelet collocation method for Lane-Emden equations with Dirichlet, Neumann and Neumann-Robin boundary conditions, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 346, (2019) 151-160.
- R. Singh: Analytical approach for computation of exact and analytic approximate solutions to the system of Lane-Emden-Fowler types equations arising in astrophysics, The European Physical Journal Plus, 133(8), (2018) 320.
- S.D. Jabeen, R. N. Mukherjee, J. Saha, DART algorithm for constrained optimization with applications in suspension design, International Journal of Heavy Vehicle Systems, 2018 (Accepted)
- S.D. Jabeen, Multi-section-Oriented Robust Algorithm for Unconstrained Global Optimization, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 2018 (Accepted)
- R. Singh, A.M. Wazwaz: Steady-State Concentrations of Carbon Dioxide Absorbed into Phenyl Glycidyl Ether: An Optimal Homotopy Analysis Method, MATCH Communications in Mathematical and in Computer Chemistry, (2018) Accepted
- R. Singh: Optimal homotopy analysis method for the non-isothermal reaction-diffusion model equations in a spherical catalyst, Journal of Mathematical Chemistry, (2018) Accepted .
- R. Singh, A.M. Wazwaz: Optimal Homotopy Analysis Method for Oxygen Diffusion in a Spherical Cell with Nonlinear Oxygen Uptake Kinetics, MATCH Communications in Mathematical and in Computer Chemistry, 80(2), (2018) 369-382
- Abhinav Tandon and Sankha Banerjee, Modelling the Impact of Migrated Population on Human-to-Human transmission of Ebola Virus Disease, International Journal of Modeling, Simulation and Scientific Computing (IJMSSC),, Vol.9, No.1, 2018
- Kumari Jyotsna and Abhinav Tandon, A Nonlinear Mathematical Model Investigating the Sustainability of an Urban System in the Presence of Haphazard Urban Development and Excessive Pollution, Accepted in Natural Resource Modeling (NRM), 2018.
- Shashi Kant and Santwana Mukhopadhyay: Investigation on effects of stochastic loading at the boundary under thermoelasticity with two relaxation parameters, Applied Mathematical Modelling, 648-669 54 (2018).
- P. Kundu, S. Kar, and M. Maiti, A method to solve linear programming problem with interval type-2 fuzzy parameters, Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making (2018). (Accepted)
- Tripta Narayan, Tanushree Bhattacharya, Soubhik Chakraborty and Swapan Konar, Long-Term Statistical Characteristics of Air Pollutants, in a Traffic-Congested Area of Ranchi, India, Communications in Mathematics and Statistics, 2018, Volume 6, No. 2, 141-162.
- Bibhas Adhikari, Subhashish Banerjee, Satyabrata Adhikari and Atul Kumar, Laplacian Matrices of Weighted Digraphs Represented as Quantum States, Quantum Information Processing 16, 1-22 (2017),
- S. Singh, DK Gupta, Randhir Singh, M. Singh, E Martinez: Convergence of an Iteration of Fifth-Order Using Weaker Conditions on First Order Fréchet Derivative in Banach Spaces, Accepted in International Journal of Computational Methods, 2017.
- Randhir Singh, Nilima Das, J. Kumar: The optimal modified variational iteration method for the Lane-Emden equations with Neumann and Robin boundary conditions, Accepted in The European Physical Journal Plus (2017).
- Kumari Jyotsna and Abhinav Tandon, A Mathematical Model to Study the Impact of Mining Activities and Pollution on Forest Resources and Wildlife Population, Journal of Biological Systems 25, 1-24 (2017),
- Abhinav Tandon, Kumari Jyotsna and Susanto Dey, A Mathematical Model to Investigate the Impact of Overgrowing Population Induced Mining on Forest Resources, Accepted in Environment, Development and Sustainability, 2017.
- P. Priyadarshini and Soubhik Chakraborty, Using Statistical modeling, Rate of Change of Pitch and Inter Onset Interval to distinguish between restful and restless ragas, Communications in Mathematics and Statistics, 2017.
- Randhir Singh, A.M. Wazwaz, Numerical solutions of fourth order Volterra integro-differential equations by the Green's function and decomposition method, Mathematical Sciences 10, 159--166 (2016).
- Randhir Singh, S. Singh A.M. Wazwaz, A modified homotopy perturbation method for singular time dependent Emden-Fowler equations with boundary conditions, Journal of Mathematical Chemistry 54, 918-931 (2016).
- Randhir Singh, A.M.Wazwaz, Numerical solution of the time dependent Emden--Fowler equations with boundary conditions using modified decomposition method, Applied Mathematics and Information Sciences 10, 403--408 (2016).
- Randhir Singh, A.M. Wazwaz, J. Kumar, An efficient semi-numerical technique for solving nonlinear singular boundary value problems arising in various physical models, International Journal of Computer Mathematics 93, 1330--1346 (2016).
- Nilima Das, Randhir Singh, A.M. Wazwaz, J. Kumar, An algorithm based on the variational iteration technique for the Bratu-type and the Lane-Emden problems, Journal of Mathematical Chemistry 54, 527-551 (2016).
- Vandana Guleria and Ratna Dutta.: Efficient Oblivious Transfer with Adaptive Queries in UC Framework. Security and Communication Networks (Wiley, SCIE, Impact Factor 0.73), 9(15), 2592-2611 (2016).
- Parvinder Singh, Satyabrata Adhikari, Atul Kumar, Usefulness of Multiqubit W-type States in Quantum Information Processing Task, Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Physics 123, 572-581 (2016).
- Satyabrata Adhikari, Atul Kumar, Upper bound on Singlet Fraction of Two Qubit Mixed Entangled State, Quantum Information Processing 15, 2797-2803 (2016), Springer.
- Abhinav Tandon and Kumari Jyotsna, A Mathematical Model to Study the Simultaneous Effect of Pollutants Emitted from Wood and Non -Wood based Industries on Forest Resources, World Journal of Modelling and Simulation (WJMS) 12, 34-47 (2016).
- Abhinav Tandon and Kumari Jyotsna, Modeling the effects of Environmental Intensified by Urbanisation on Human Population, International Journal of Modeling, Simulation and Scientific Computing(IJMSSC) 7, 1650013-1650025 (2016).
- Bimal Kumar Mishra, Kaushik Haldar, Durgesh Nandini Sinha, Impact of Information based classification on network epidemics, Scientific Reports 6, 28289 (2016), Nature Publishing Group
- Neha Keshri, Anurag Gupta, Bimal Kumar Mishra, Impact of reduced scale free network on wireless sensor network, Physica A 463, 236-245 (2016), Elsevier.
- Sounak Paul, Bimal Kumar Mishra, Worm Propagation with Differential infectivity under quarantine control strategy, International Journal of Security and its Applications 10, 201-214 (2016).
- Kaushik Haldar, Bimal Kumar Mishra, Mathematical Model on Vulnerability Characterization and its Impact on Network Epidemics, International Journal of Systems Assurance Engineering and Management (2016).
- Prabjot Kaur and K.L.Rachna, An intutionistic fuzzy optimization approach to vendor selection problem, Perspectives in Science 8, 348-350 (2016).
- Randhir Singh, A.M. Wazwaz, An efficient approach for solving second-order nonlinear differential equation with Neumann boundary conditions, Journal of Mathematical Chemistry 53, 767-790 (2015).
- Randhir Singh, G. Nelakanti, J. Kumar, Approximate solution of two-point boundary value problems using Adomian decomposition method with Green's function, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India Section A: Physical Sciences 85, 51-61 (2015).
- Randhir Singh, J. Saha, J. Kumar, Adomian decomposition method for solving fragmentation and aggregation population balance equations, Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing 48, 265-292 (2015).
- Vandana Guleria and Ratna Dutta.: Universally Composable Issuer-Free Adaptive Oblivious Transfer with Access Policy. Security and Communication Networks (Wiley, SCIE, Impact Factor 0.73), 8(18), 3615-3633 (2015).
- P. Agrawal, Satyabrata Adhikari, S. Nandi, More Communication With Less Entanglement, European Physical Journal D 69, 1-6 (2015).
- C. Kumar, S. Dutta, Soubhik Chakraborty, A Hybrid Polybius-Playfair Music Cipher, International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering 10, 187-198 (2015), Science and Engineering Research Support Society.
- Kaushik Haldar, Bimal Kumar Mishra, Mathematical Model on Malicious Attacks in a Mobile Wireless Network with Clustering, Chaos Solitons and Fractals 78, 76-85 (2015, ).
- Prabjot Kaur and Mahuya Deb, Price Breaks In EOQ From Buyer’s Perspective -- An Intuitionistic Approach, Applied Mathematical Sciences 9, 3511 - 3523 (2015).
- Prabjot Kaur and Rahul Kumar, Optimization of vendor selection problem using linear intutionistic fuzzy model, International Journal of Physical and Social Sciences 9, 150-162 (2015).
- Prabjot Kaur, Vendor Selection in intutionistic fuzzy sets environment:A comparative study, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research 10, 38146-38153 (2015).
- Prabjot Kaur, An intutionistic fuzzy optimization approach for the vendor selection problem, International Journal of Physical and Social Sciences 9, 109-121 (2015).
- Prabjot Kaur and Madhumita Pal, Selection of vendor based on intutionistic fuzzy linguistic hedges, Notes on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets 21, 69-75 (2015).
- N. K. Singh, Soubhik Chakraborty, D. K. Mallick, A New Look at Worst Case Complexity: A Statistical Approach, International Journal of Analysis 2014, 1-10 (2014),
- N. K. Singh, Soubhik Chakraborty, D. K. Mallick, A Statistical peek into Average Case Complexity, International Journal of Experimental Design and Process Optimisation 4, 116-142 (2014).
- Neha Keshri, Bimal Kumar Mishra, Two time-delay dynamic model on the transmission of malicious signals in Wireless Sensor Network, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals 68, 151-158 (2014).
- Bimal Mishra & Neha Keshri, Stability Analysis of a Predator–Prey model in Wireless Sensor Network, International Journal of Computer Mathematics 91, 928-943 (2014).
- Kaushik Halder, Bimal Kumar Mishra, A Mathematical Model for a Distributed Attack on Targeted Resources in a Computer Network, Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulations, (2014).
- Prabjot Kaur and Mahuya Deb, An Intuitionistic Approach to an Inventory model without shortages, International Journal of Pure and Applied Science and Technology 22, 25-35 (2014).
- Prabjot Kaur, An Intuitionistic Fuzzy Multi-objective Vendor Selection Problem. Applied Mathematical Sciences 8, 7443-7452 (2014).
- Prabjot Kaur,Selection of vendor based on intutionistic fuzzy analytical hierarchy process, Advances in Operations Research 2014, Article ID 987690 (2014).
1. S. B. Singh, Soubhik Chakraborty, K. M. Jha, S. Chandra and S. Prakash, Impact of Hindustani ragas on Visual Acuity, Spatial Orientation and Cognitive Functions in Patients with Cerebrovascular Accident and Diffuse Head Injury, Music and Medicine 5, 67-75 (2013), SAGE Publishing.
2. K. K. Sundararajan, M. Pal, Soubhik Chakraborty and N. C. Mahanti, K-Sort: A New Sorting Algorithm that beats Heap Sort for n less than equal to 70 lakhs, International Journal on Recent Trends in Engineering and Technology 8, 64-67 (2013).
3. Bimal Kumar Mishra, Neha Keshri, Mathematical model on the transmission of worms in wireless sensor network, Applied Mathematical Modelling 37, 4103-4111 (2013), Elsevier.
4. Bimal Kumar Mishra, Samir Kumar Pandey, Dynamic Model of Worm Propagation in Computer Network, Applied Mathematical Modelling, doi:10.1016/j.apm.2013.10.046, Elsevier.
5. Buddhadeo Mahato, Bimal Kumar Mishra, Anurag Jayswal, Ramesh Chandra, Mathematical Model on Acquired Immuno Dificiency Syndrome, Journal of Egyptian Mathematical Society, doi:10.1016/j.joems.2013.12.001, Elsevier.
6. Bimal Kumar Mishra, Jyotika Srivastava, Mathematical Model on Pulmonary and Multi-drug Resistant Tuberculosis Patients with Vaccination, Journal of Egyptian Mathematical Society, doi.org/10.1016/j.joems.2013.07.006, Elsevier.
1. A. Kumari and Soubhik Chakraborty, The Middle Pivot Element Algorithm, ISRN Computational Mathematics 2012, article no 947634 (2012), Hindawi Publishing Corporation.
2. Bimal Kumar Mishra, Samir Kumar Pandey, Effect of Anti-virus Software on infectious nodes in Computer Network: A Mathematical Model, Physics Letters A 376, 2389-2393 (2012), Elsevier.
3. Bimal Kumar Mishra, G.M.Ansari, Differential epidemic model of virus and worms in computer network, International Journal of Network Security 14, 149-155 (2012).
4. Bimal Kumar Mishra, Aditya Kumar Singh, SIjRS e-Epidemic model with multiple groups of infection in computer networks, International Journal of Nonlinear Science 13, 357-362 (2012).
5. Bimal Kumar Mishra, Aditya Kumar Singh, Two quarantine models on the attack of malicious objects in computer network, Mathematical problems in Engineering 2012, Article ID 407064 (2012), Hindawi Publishing Corporation.
1. Soubhik Chakraborty, M. Kalita and N. Kumari, Semi-Natural Composition, An Experiment with North Indian ragas, International Journal of Computational Cognition 9, 51-55 (2011).
2. Bimal Kumar Mishra, Samir Kumar Pandey, Dynamic model of worms with vertical transmission in computer network, Applied Mathematics and Computation 217, 8438-8446 (2011), Elsevier.
1. Soubhik Chakraborty, On Why and What of Randomness, Data Critica: International Journal of Critical Statistics 3, 1-13, (2010), Mayaguez, P.R. : University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez.
2. Soubhik Chakraborty and K. K. Sundararajan, A fast sampling algorithm that takes order into account, International Journal of Mathematical Modeling, Simulation and Applications 3, (2010)
3. Bimal Kumar Mishra, Samir Pandey, Fuzzy epidemic model for the transmission of worms in computer network, Non- Linear Analysis: Real World Applications 11, 4335-4341 (2010), Elsevier.
4. Bimal Kumar Mishra, Navnit Jha, SEIQRS model for the transmission of malicious objects in computer network, Applied Mathematical Modeling 34, 710–715 (2010), Elsevier.
5. Hemraj Saini, T. C. Panda, Bimal Kumar Mishra, Minaketan Panda, Dynamics for Proactive Defense through Self-hardening in the Presence or Absence of Anti Malicious Software, International Journal of Computer Applications 14, 81-85 (2010).
6. Prabjot Kaur, Rakesh Verma, N.C.Mahanti, Selection of Vendor using Analytical Hierarchy Process based on fuzzy preference programming, Opsearch 47, 16– 342 (2010), Springer.
(b) Articles Published In Conferences:
1. S.D. Jabeen, Vehicle Vibration and Passengers Comfort., Advances in Computational Intelligence 509, 357-372 (2017), Springer.
1. P. Priyadarshini and Soubhik Chakraborty, A Study on Artist Similarity from Raga Performance, 2015, 219-222, 2015 International Conference on Computing, Communication and Automation, Greater Noida, 15-16 May, 2015 included in IEEE
2. C. Kumar, S. Dutta and Soubhik Chakraborty, Cryptographic Key Extraction from Music, included in S. K. Sahana and S. K. Saha (Eds.), Advances in Computational Intelligence, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 509, Springer Science + Springer Business Media Singapore 2017, p. 309-317 (proceedings of international conference on computational intelligence 2015)
1. S. K. Panigrahi and Soubhik Chakraborty, Statistical Definition of an Algorithm in PRAM model & Analysis of 2x2 Matrix Multiplication in 2n Processors Using Different Networks, 2014 IEEE International Advanced Computing Conference, 717-724 (held on 21-22 Feb, 2014 in Gurgaon, India) (included in IEEE Xplore).
2. K. Mahto, A. Hota, S. S. Solanki and Soubhik Chakraborty, A Study on Artist Similarity Using Projection Pursuit and MFCC: Identification of Gharana from Raga Performance, Proceedings of the 8th IndiaCom 2014, 2014 International Conference on "Computing for Sustainable Global Development", BVICAM, New Delhi, 5-7 March, 2014 (included in IEEE Xplore).
3. S. K. Panigrahi, Soubhik Chakraborty, J. Mishra, Statistical Analysis of Parallel Matrix Multiplication in SIMD Model using 'p' ,'p2', 'p3' Processors with Different Interconnection Network, 2014, 858-865, 2014 5th International Conference - Confluence The Next Generation Information Technology Summit (Confluence) (included in IEEE Xplore).
4. C. Kumar, S. Dutta and Soubhik Chakraborty, Musical Cryptography Using Genetic Algorithm, 2014 International Conference on Circuit, power and Computing Technologies( ICCPCT), 2014, p. 1742-1747, included in IEEE Xplore