To effectively integrate teaching, research and innovation for significant contribution towards National Aerospace Programmes and related activities.
To impart quality education and advanced research training leading to postgraduate and doctoral degree.
To generate modern infrastructure and conducive research atmosphere for carrying out innovative sponsored research projects
To nurture spirit of excellence and professional leadership in students and faculty members through exposure to leading academic/research organisations and external experts.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- To develop strong foundation in students to understand and analyse advance research problems in Space Engineering and Rocket Science.
- Nurture professional graduates to develop ability in analysing real life problems of Space Technology.
- To foster attitude towards continuous learning for developmental activities in research, academia and industry.
- To improve professional skills for teamwork with ethical awareness and practice in achieving goal.
Program Outcomes (PO)
- An ability to independently carry out research and development work to solve practical problems in Aerodynamics and Rocket Propulsion.
- An ability to write and present substantial technical report and research article.
- Students should be able to demonstrate a degree of mastery over and above the bachelor program in the areas of Aerodynamics and Rocket Propulsion.
- Ability to design, perform and interpret data from experiments and correlate them with numerical and theoretical solutions.
- Students should be committed to professional ethics, responsibilities and norms of practices.
- An ability to recognize the need for continuous learning throughout his professional career in the context of technological challenges and advancements.