- Padmashri M. Chandradathan, Scientific Advisor, Chief Minister of Kerala, Former Director SDSC, VSSC, and our Distinguished Alumni on "Manufacturing of Large Solid Boosters" (11 November 2019)
- Padmashri Prof. R. M. Vasagam, Chancellor, Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute, Chennai on "Small Satellite Missions" (3 May 2019)
- Dr. L. Venkatakrishnan, Chief Scientist & Head, Experimental Aerodynamics Division NAL, Bangalore on "Wind Tunnel Measurement - Modern Measurement Techniques" (5 April 2019)
- Lt. Gen. (Dr.) V. J. Sundaram, PVSM, AVSM, VSM (Retd.), National Design and Research Forum Bangalore on "Indian Missile Programme" (15 September 2018)
- Prof. J. Cohen, Faculty of Aerospace Engineering, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology on "Research activities at Wind Tunnel Complex of Faculty of Aerospace Engineering, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology - An overview" (14 August 2018)
- Shri Dalton Maurya, Scientist E, Combustion Group GTRE Bangalore on "GTRE's Efforts in the design & development of military gas turbine engines, allied technologies and boron based JP-10 slurry fuel" (16 April 2019)
- Dr. Nandan Kumar Sinha, Professor, Department of Aerospace Engineering, IIT,Madras on "Loss-of-control analysis and recovery control design for aircraft" (15 April 2019)
- Dr. S. Vengadesan, Professor, Fluid Mechanics Group, Department of Applied Mechanics IIT Madras on "Turbulent flows and modelling" (8 March 2019)
- Dr. Sathesh Mariappan, Associate Professor, Department of Aerospace Engineering IIT Kanpur on "Flame-intrinsic thermoacoustic instabilities in partially premixed turbulent combustors" (19 February 2019)
- Dr. Venugopal Arumuru, Assistant Professor, School of Mechanical Sciences, IIT Bhubaneswar on "Steering and focusing of jets" (30 July 2018)
Conferences Organized by the Department
- 32nd National Convention of Aerospace Engineers. National Seminar on Advances in Aerospace Sciences and Technologies. October 27 — 28, 2018. (Jointly with Institution of Engineers (India), Jharkhand State Center)
- 25th National Convention of Aerospace Engineers “Indian Aerospace Programmes : Technological Challenges beyond 2020”, November 04 -05, 2011.
- Twenty Second national Convention of Aerospace Engineers & National Seminar on Present Status and Technological Challenges of Indian Aerospace Programme, Nov 27 – 29, 2008.
- 34th National Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power, Dec 10 – 12, 2007.
- National Seminar on Recent Advances in Energy Systems & Combustion Processes, Feb 14 – 16, 2007.
- Short Term Course and Workshop on Compressible Internal Flows, Jan 15 – 19, 2007.
- Aerospace Conclave and National Workshop on Emerging Trends in Aerospace Engineering and Rocketry, Apr 18 – 20, 2005.
- Short Term Training Programme (STTP) on “Advances in Aerospace Engineering and Rocket Propulsion” June 28 – July 10, 2004.