Holistic development is necessary to ensure that students not only excel in academics but also in overall skill development and innovative thinking. One of the keys to a happy and memorable campus life are the recreational activities and clubs that keep students engaged. BIT has plenty of them as well, ensuring that for every student at BIT Mesra, there is one activity at least that he or she is passionate about.
These groups bring students with similar interests together and enhance their skills and learning in the field they are passionate about, as well as their personality. The student clubs are a great way for existing students to interact and learn from alumni and industry professionals, through various orientation programs as well as to build their network and explore wider career opportunities.
BIT students have also represented India in world-renowned organizations like UNESCO, SPIC-MACAY, and ROTARACT and are proactively involved in their activities.
- Association of Computer Machinery (ACM)
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC)
- Environment Protection and Awareness Club (EPAC)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
- The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE)
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- Team Firebolt Racing
- Team Srijan
- Team Aveon Racing
- Dance Club
- Dramatics Society
- Fine Arts Society (FAS)
- Leo Club
- Literary Society (LitSoc)
- Music Club
- News and publication Society (NAPS)
- Photographic Society
- Rotaract Club
- Sports and Adventure Club (SAC)
- Student Mentorship Program (SMP)