Details of Research Projects Undertaken:
- Research Project titled “Oil Exploration in the District of Barmer of Rajasthan: Employment Generation and Sectoral Mobilization of Working Force- Some Projections” sanctioned by Ministry of Labour & Employment (Planning Unit), Government of India ,Sanction letter no.- F.No.Y- 12025/02-2008-Plg., Nov. 2008.
- Research Project titled “Feasibility study of setting up of Food Processing Zone near by the Irrigated Region of Sri Ganganagar District of Rajasthan and its Socio-Economic Implications” sanctioned by Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India , Sanction letter no.- File No. 1-33/2009- Study dated 27/1/2011
Department of Management BIT Mesra, Jaipur, Lalpur, Noida, Patna
International Conference on Sustainability: Research, Education and Practice (SREP-2022) , 30-31 May, 2022
The Government of India has launched the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav to honour and celebrate 75 years of progressive India and the magnificent history of its people, culture, and achievements. The Department of Management of BIT Mesra, Jaipur, Lalpur, Noida, and Patna is hosting the two days International Conference on Sustainability: Research, Education and Practice on 30-31May, 2022.
This conference provides a platform for deliberations on sustainability as a form of celebration
of the progress of the country. In the contemporary world, sustainability has emerged as an important area of focus in research, education, and practice. Sustainability is a paradigm concerned about the future in which environmental, societal, and economic considerations are balanced in the pursuit of improved quality of life.
The conference has Three main tracks: Sustainability and Human Resource Management, Sustainability in Marketing Practices and Research, and Sustainability in Public Services and General Management. Seventy Seven Research papers will be presented under different tracks in two days international conference covering the Sustainability in the various areas identified
The conference has distinguished expert speakers from academia and industry to deliver Plenary Sessions during the course of the event.
The Conference have four plenary sessions by the distinguished speakers:
Mr Pankaj Sinha Managing Director, Coca Cola Sri Lanka, and Maldives
Prof Alok Chaturvedi, Director, Institute for Social Empowerment through Entrepreneurship & Knowledge, Krannert School of Business, Purdue University. : Topic “ Road to Prosperity in Harmony with People and Planet”
Prof Rama Seth, Visiting Professor, Copenhagen Business School, and
Prof Bhimaraya Metri, Director IIM -Nagpur and
Prof Rama Seth, Visiting Professor, Copenhagen Business School
The conference aims at bringing together researchers, practitioners, educators, and students to exchange ideas on these pillars of sustainability. The Conference has been conceptualized to provide a platform to share cutting-edge research in this field and will also witness the galaxy of speakers, sharing their thoughts on contemporary management issues and sustainability issues.
A webinar on “Digital Transformation and Service Transition” organized under the SARC Jaipur, 19th March, 2022
A Webinar on “Digital Transformation and Service Transition” was conducted by Mr. Aashish Singh, The Program Director, HCL America Inc. on 19th March, 2022.
Mr. Aashish talked about the digital transformation and its utility. The areas where digital transformations are taking place being identified in IT Process, Operations- Business Model, HR Procurement and Organization Culture. He also gave an assignment to the students on designing a career model with incorporation of challenges and technology up gradation. The Target audience for this session was Management and Engineering students. The session was interactive and knowledge based.
Webinar on “Marketing of Financial Services”
The Department of Management, BIT Jaipur Campus conducted a Webinar on “ Marketing of Financial Services” on January 29, 2022. The event was conducted by Ms. Shubhi Kirti Saksena, Senior Channel Manager in Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd. meeting the motor insurance needs in Pune. She talked about the trends in marketing of financial services with reference to insurance sector. She highlighted the recent changes in the insurance sector, different product offerings, pandemic effect on the motor insurance, role of leadership and challenges in the insurance sector.
In the beginning of the event Dr. Roopali Sharma- Prof. and Incharge, Department of Management welcomed the speaker and the session ended with Vote of Thanks extended by Mrs. Purvi Mathur- Faculty- Department of Management.
The session was extremely insightful and enhanced the knowledge of students about contemporary trends in marketing of financial services with specific reference to insurance industry.
Webinar on Extracurricular Activities, Academic Achievement and Skills Development for the Sustainable Growth in Corporate World
An Interactive Webinar Session held on July 24, 2021 with Mr. Garvit Bothra, a Senior Data Analyst in Nielson IQ in Vadodara, Gujarat. During this session, he highlighted the relationship between Extracurricular Activities, Academic Achievement and Skills Development for the sustainable growth in corporate world.
WEBINARS CONDUCTED IN THE YEAR – 2020:
1. Webinar on “Innovation For Competitive Advantage” was conducted by Dr. Abhishek Mishra, Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Management (IIM)- Indore , June 1, 2020.
2. Webinar on “Plagiarism and Reference Management” was conducted by Dr. J.K.Chandel, Assistant Professor, Management Department, BIT Jaipur Campus, May 29, 2020.
3. Webinar on “Ways to Create Bright Future” was conducted by Dr. J.K.Chandel, Assistant Professor, Management Department, BIT Jaipur Campus, August 22, 2020.
4. Webinar on “Enhancing Verbal & Non-Verbal Communication Skills” was conducted by Dr. Ritu Pareek, Assistant Professor, Management Department, BIT Jaipur Campus, August 26, 2020.
LECTURES CONDUCTED BY EMINENT SPEAKERS IN THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-20:
1. Mr. Sumit Srivastawa
(Prominent entrepreneur &Founder of successful start-up Gensus Edutrainers, Jaipur)
2. Mr. Puneet Maheshwari
( Founding Partner & Chief Facilitator- Business Learning)
3. Mr. Ravi Soni
( Ishoh Packaging Limited, Delhi)
4. Mr. Arjya Kumar Mishra
(AVP- Human Resources, Genus Power Infrastructure Jaipur)