Book Chapter Contribution with International Publisher:
- Book Chapter “Maximum Power Point Tracking in Solar PV Systems: A State of the Art” in book entitled Maximum Power Point Tracking: Background, Implementation and Classification. June 2020, ISBN: 978-1-53618-164-7 Publisher: Nova Science Publishers, Inc., NY, USA
- “A State of art review on Conventional, Soft Computing & Hybrid Techniques for shading Mitigation in PV Applications” International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems [Accepted for publication], 2020.
- “Enhanced Loadability and Inapt Locations” International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, Volume-8 Issue-4, November 2019.
- “Tracking of Maximum Power Point in Solar PV (SPV) Systems using Perturb & Observe (PO) and Incremental Conductance (IC) Method” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, Volume-8, Issue-12, October 2019.
- “Simulation and Experimentation of a Single Stage Boost Inverter” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), Vol-8 No-6, 2019: 1767-1774.
- “Modeling and Simulation of Solar Photovoltaic Application Based Multilevel Inverter with Reduced Count Topology for Stand-alone System.” Electrical & Computer Engineering: An International Journal (ECIJ) 6 (2017):1-12
- "Shading mitigation techniques: State-of-the-art in photovoltaic applications." Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 78 (2017): 369-390.
- "A different approach to design non-isolated DC–DC converters for maximum power point tracking in solar photovoltaic systems." Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers 25, no. 08 (2016): 1630004.
- "Maximum power point tracking (MPPT) techniques: Recapitulation in solar photovoltaic systems." Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 54 (2016): 1018-1034.
- "A comprehensive assessment of maximum power point tracking techniques under uniform and non-uniform irradiance and its impact on photovoltaic systems: A review." Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy 7, no. 6 (2015): 063113.
- "Comprehensive analysis of maximum power point tracking techniques in solar photovoltaic systems under uniform insolation and partial shaded condition." Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy 7, no. 4 (2015): 042701.
- “Impact of COVID-19 and Nine-Minute Call on Indian Power Sector: Study of Blackout Prevention”
- “Design and fabrication of two stage 2 kVA inverter using push-pull topology” 10th IEEE International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing [ICCSP 2020], TN, India, 9-11th April 2020.
- "Simulation and Analysis of Solar Based Water Pumping System for Hydraulic Actuated Load," 2019 2nd International Conference on Power and Embedded Drive Control (ICPEDC), Chennai, India, 2019, pp. 333-341.
- “Implementation of Perturb and Observe Method of Maximum Power Point Tracking in SIMSCAPE/MATLAB” IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Sustainable Systems ICISS 2017
- “Harmonics Mitigation of P&O MPPT Based Solar Powered Five-Level Diode-Clamped Multilevel Inverter” IEEE International Conference on Innovations in Control, Communication and Information System 2017.