The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering also have various Technical clubs as follows:
- Robotics, Microprocessors and Micro-controllers
- Telecommunication Systems and Networking
- Sensor and Circuits
- Signal Processing
- Micro-electronics and Embedded Systems
Activities to be considered under the Club:
- The activities of the club have been well formulated to develop interest and competence of the students in the related technologies with emphasis on application aspects of the concepts.
- The club envisages the microelectronics and embedded system study in following broad activities considering the process of designing, modeling, simulation, circuit fabrication and evaluation.
- Learning through technical magazines and journals.
- Designing of VLSI & Embedded systems through Software simulation of the design and their performance evaluation.
- Hands on workshops on latest EDA tools.
- Paper writing and presentation.
- Quiz and discussion on club theme and related topics.
- Interaction with eminent industrial and academic experts in the domain of club theme and arranging.
- Expert lectures.
- Industrial and institutional tours.
- Considering industrial R & D projects in the domain of club theme.