1. Srinivasarao, Gopisetti, Arun K. Samantaray, and Sanjoy K. Ghoshal. "Cascaded adaptive integral backstepping sliding mode and super-twisting controller for twin rotor system using bond graph model." ISA transactions 130 (2022): 516-532.
2. Shyam Sundar Majhi,Narendra Yadav, Ashis Kumar Chakraborty, Development of periodic colored bands via frontal polymerization, Journal of the Indian Chemical Society, Vol. 99, Issue 10, 2022.
1. T. K. Mishra, A. Kumar, S. K Sinha, Sliding Wear Behavior of Thermally Sprayed WC-20Cr3C2-7Ni and La2O3 Composite Coatings, Emerging Materials Research Volume 10 Issue 2, June 2021, pp. 1-9, ISSN 2046-0147 | E-ISSN 2046-0155.
2. T. K Mishra, A. Kumar, S. K Sinha, Experimental investigation and study of HVOF sprayed WC-12Co, WC-10Co-4Cr and Cr3C2-25NiCr coating on its sliding wear behaviour, Int. J. of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials (Elsevier), Volume 94, January 2021, 105404.
3. Srinivasarao, Gopisetti, Arun K. Samantaray, and Sanjoy K. Ghoshal. "Bond graph modeling and multi-body dynamics of a twin rotor system." Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part I: Journal of Systems and Control Engineering 235, no. 1 (2021): 117-144.
1. P. K Singh, A. Kumar, S. K Sinha, Aman Aggarwal, Gajendra Prasad Singh, Enhancement of Surface Properties of Nanocrystalline TiN Coated Plasma Nitrided AISI 310 Austenitic Stainless Steel, Int. J. Surface Science and Engineering, Vol. 11, No. 6, 2017, 547-562.
1. Upadhyay RK, Kumar A and Srivastava PK (2016) “Experimental investigations of catalytic effect of Cu2+ during anodic dissolution of iron in NaCl electrolyte”. Proc. IMechE, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture. Pp. 1–8.
2. Upadhyay RK, Kumar A and Srivastava PK (2016) “High rate anodic dissolution of stainless steel 316 (SS316) Using Nano Zero Valent Iron as reducing agent”. Journal of Applied Science Engineering 19(1): 47-52.
3. Upadhyay RK, Kumar A and Srivastava PK (2016) “Thermodynamic feasibility of low valence dissolution of titanium during electrochemical machining of titanium in NaCl”. International Journal of Interdisciplinary Research Centre. 2(1): 37-52.
1. Upadhyay RK, Kumar A and Srivastava PK (2015) Control of H2 gas evolution at Cathode during electrochemical machining of iron by using palladium based membranes”. International Journal of Science, Technology & Management. 4(1):510-515.
1. Srivastava PK, Upadhyay RK, (2014) “High rate anodic dissolution of titanium workpiece during electrochemical machining”. Exilir Mechanical Engineering Journal.73: 26263-26266.
2. Srivastava PK, Upadhyay RK, Shukla SS (2014) “Optimization of process parameters during electrochemical machining of titanium work piece”. International journal of Manufacturing Technology and Research. 10(2): 2014.
1. A. K. Chakraborty, Dipankar Pal and Pradeep Chatterjee, “Fast Recognition of Mechanical Objects Using Neural Networks Under Robust Aspect”, Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series C volume 93, pages55–62 (2012)
1. A. Kumar and A. Misra, Shape anisotropy of magnetic field generation during tensile fracture in steel, J. of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 285, 2005, 71–78.
1. A. Misra and A. Kumar, Some basic aspects of electromagnetic radiation during crack propagation in metals, Int. J. of Fracture, 127, 2004, 387–401.
2. D. Pal and A. K. Chakraborty, “Rotation and Scale Invariant, Modified Template-Matching to Enhance Robo-Vision”, The Jl. of The Institution of Engineers (India), Production Engineering Division, Vol.84, pp. 55-59, March, 2004, ISSN 02457-6708
1. R. Kumar, A. Kumar and K. Singh, Effect of rest time after application of single overload cycle on fatigue life, Engineering Fracture Mechanics 54, 1996, 147-153.
2. R. Kumar, A. Kumar and S. Kumar, Delay effects in fatigue crack propagation, Int. J. of Pressure Vessels and Piping 67, 1996, 1-5.
1. A. Kumar, S. Singh and R. Kumar, Analysis of stresses due to flow past a circular cylinder by a numerical technique, Int. J. of Pressure Vessels and Piping 62, 1995, 147-152.
1. S. Singh and A. Kumar, Stresses due to flow past a circular cylinder Int. J. of Pressure Vessels and Piping, 60, 1994, 37-48.
1. Sanjiv Tiwari and Ritesh Upadhyay, “Effect of spiral pattern of jet on material removal rate and surface roughness during electrochemical machining of 100cr6 in NaCl”, Recent Advances in Smart Manufacturing and Materials 453-464, 2020.
1. D. Pal and A. K. Chakraborty, “Hierarchical-search to reduce search-time of machine-vision system”, Mechatronics & Machine Vision 2003: Future Trends, Edited by John Billingsley, Research Studies Press, Hertfordshire, UK, 2003, pp. 165-176
1. Sanjiv Tiwari and Ritesh Upadhyay, “Effect of spiral pattern of jet on material removal rate and surface roughness during electrochemical machining of 100cr6 in NaCl”, International Conference on Evolution in Manufacturing ICEM - 2020 organized by MNIT Jaipur In association with NIT Uttarakhand & NIT Warangal, December 10-12, 2020.
1. Ritesh Upadhyay, Arbind Kumar and P.K Srivastava “Control of H2 gas evolution at Cathode during electrochemical machining of iron by using palladium based membranes”, International Conference on recent trends in Engineering, Science and Management, JNU, New Delhi. ISBN (978-81-931039-2-0), 15th March-2015.
1. Srivastava PK, Upadhyay RK, Shukla SS. “Optimization of process parameters during electrochemical machining of titanium work piece”, Global Competitiveness through quick response manufacturing, GLA Mathura (U.P), 18-20 April-2014.
1. N. K. Singh, S. Rath and A. Kumar, Optimization of drafting schedule in hot rolling of steels, 3rd Asian Conference on Mechanics of Functional Materials and Structures, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India, December 5-8, 2012.
1. A. Kumar, Influence of stacking fault energy on electromagnetic radiation during crack propagation and fracture of metals, Int. Conference on Advances in Machine Design and Industry Automation, Pune, Jan. 2007.
2. A. Kumar, D. M Dalwe and A Kumar, Experimental and numerical analysis of sandwich panels, Int. and INCCOM-6 conference on future trends in composite materials and processing, IIT Kanpur, Dec. 2007.
1. D. Pal and A. K. Chakraborty, “A simple technique of detect surface defects by incorporating rotation-invariance in a pattern matching algorithm”, Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Mechanical Engineering (ICME 2001), Dhaka, Bangladesh, Vol. 3, pp. 35-40, 26-28 December 2001.
2. D. Pal, A. K. Chakraborty et el, “Automating a simple machine-vision using template-matching technique for application in production environment”, Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Mechatronics and Machine Vision in Practice (M2VP 2001), Hong Kong, pp. 143-147, 27-29 August 2001.
1. A. K. Chakraborty and Dipankar Pal, “Application of gyroscopic stabilization in antenna holding device”, XIV National Convention of Production Engineers and National Seminar on Mechatronics in Manufacturing Systems, BIT Mesra (Ranchi), India, pp. 184-186, 25-26 March 2000.
1. P. K Mishra, P. C Pandey and A. Kumar, Effect of system parameters on performance of a flexible manufacturing system, Proceedings of all India Seminar on Automation and its Levels in Manufacturing Industries, Allahabad, 1993.
2. S. Singh and A. Kumar, On condition health monitoring of water supply pumping set, 37th I.S.T.A.M. Congress, Pantnagar, 1993.