The department has well equipped laboratory offering basic experiments for the BE students. Some of the experiments are:
1. Error analysis,
2. Measurement of AC frequency using sonometer,
3. Measurement of Planck’s constant using LED,
4. Measurement of low resistance using Carey Foster’s bridge,
5. Determination of wavelength of sodium light using Newton’s rings method and Fresnel’s bi-prism method
6. Study of single-slit diffraction phenomenon etc.
In addition to this, the department has a theoretical research lab dedicated for non-linear optics and an experimental lab for investigating dielectric properties of materials.