To emerge as a leading technical training institution in the country and serve the nation and engineering profession with distinction by developing the most skilled human resources with comprehensive and modern training and skillsets in selected engineering disciplines and trades.
- To administer a technical training institute of highest standard of education and training commensurate with modern engineering practices.
- To offer technical diploma and certificate courses to cater to contemporary demand and relevance to the engineering industry.
- To adopt and implement modern curriculum of technical education and training.
- To continuously upgrade the infrastructure necessary for practical training with new and contemporary machines and methods.
- To arrange on job training and internships for the students and staff members with proper supervision.
- To liaise with industry for internship and collaboration, and also, for arranging periodic review of infrastructure and training methods and modernizing teaching and training curriculum.
- To create special program for the youth of the State of Jharkhand to help them acquire entrepreneurial and managerial skills, manufacturing capability, career advancement training and professional confidence.
To strive towards the development of the skilled human resources with comprehensive and modern technical skill-sets in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering while adhering to Universal Human Values to serve the nation and engineering profession with distinction.
- To offer quality technical education and skill development in the field of electronics and communication engineering.
- To nurture students' problem-solving abilities and familiarize them with the most recent advancements within the Electronics & Communication discipline.
- To promote interactions between industry and the institute to enhance students' employability and readiness for the workforce.
- To encourage faculty engagement in Faculty Development Programs focused on upcoming technologies within Electronics and Communication and to additionally, coordinate a range of technical activities, including electronic circuitry, simulation software, and troubleshooting, for students and staff under the department's appropriate supervision.
- To facilitate partnerships with industry for internships and collaborations, and update the teaching and training curriculum within the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering, emphasizing the department's key strengths.
- To develop a distinctive program that enables students to gain entrepreneurial and managerial proficiencies in the Electronics and Communication industry. This initiative is intended to merge with Universal Human Values to instil ethical values in students, thus fostering a commitment to serving the nation and the profession.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
Diploma holders of the Electronics & Communication Engineering Program will be able to:
1. Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and Electronics and Communication engineering to solve the engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify and analyse well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
3. Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
4. Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate techniques to conduct standard tests and measurements.
5. Engineering practices for society, sustainability, and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
6. Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
7. Life-long learning: Ability to analyse individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
The Department of Automobile Engineering was established in the year 2001 and is now recognized as one of the best innovative departments with infrastructure and latest automotive design laboratory facilities. The department remains committed towards its mission and campus recuritment. Automobile department provide fundamental knowledge and problem solving skills for a fulfilling career in Automobile Engineering. The department create and disseminate knowledge to improve Automobile research, education, ideas, skills and practices.