International Journals : 2017-2012
1. Abhishek Pandey, Soumya Banerjee Test suite Optimization using chaotic Firefly Algorithm in software testing International Journal of Applied Metaheuristic Computing (IJAMC), ESCI (Thompson Reuters), IGI Global USA, March 2017.
2. Goldina Ghosh, Soumya Banerjee, Neil Yen State transition in communication under social network: An analysis using fuzzy logic and Density Based Clustering towards big data paradigm ¸ Elsivier Future Generation Computer Systems Volume 65, December 2016, pp.207–220, Special Issue on Big Data in the Cloud.
3. Manash Sarkar, Soumya Banerjee, Intelligent Decision Technologies, Intelligent Decision Technologies An International Journal, IOS PRESS November, 2015.
4. Soumya Banerjee, Youakim Badr, Neil Yen, Investigating the Scope of Distributed Computing using Apache-Hadoop-MapReduce: An Initiative towards Big Data Analytics for Telecommunication Billing Process, Accepted in Journal of Medical and Bio-medical Engineering, Special issue on Big Data , Forthcoming in 2015 Springer-Verlag.
5. Nishikant Kumar, Soumya Banerjee Analyzing Effect of Multi-Versioning for Software Updates on Reliability: An Utility following Pheromone Trail of Social Insects Int. J. of Advanced Intelligence Paradigms, Inderscience Publications, 2015.
6. Soumya Banerjee, Prasun Das, Robustness Performance of Artificial Neural Network Training Algorithms under Noisy Training Data: An Experience with Big Data Paradigm, acceptance in Elsevier Neural Network Special issue on Big Data, 2015.December
7. Goldina Ghosh, Soumya Banerjee Tracking of Experts across Social Network: Analysis of Collaborative Activity on Wikipedia Using Fuzzy Logic, Int. J. of Advanced Intelligence Paradigms, Inderscience Publications, 2015.
8. Soumya Banerjee, Sumit Singh Community Detection in Social Network: An Experience with Directed Graphs Encyclopedia of Social Network Analysis and Mining (ESNAM). Alhajj, Reda; Rokne, Jon (Eds.). Springer, September 2014.
9. Gautam Mahapatra and Soumya Banerjee, A Study of Bacterial Foraging Algorithm and its Application to Solve Simultaneous Equations, in International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA) (0975 – 8887) Volume 72– No.5, pp. 1- 7 May 2013.
10. Manash Sarkar, Soumya Banerjee and Aboul ella Hassanien Searching DNS for Malicious Domain Registration: Identification through Hybrid Cuckoo Search Metaphor & Object Oriented Implementation, Inderscience Journal, January 2014
11. Waffa Abo, Neeven Ghali, Aboul ella Hassanien & Soumya Banerjee , An improvement of chaos-based hash function in cryptanalysis approach: An experience with chaotic neural networks and semi-collision attack, Forth Coming in 2013. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs12293-013-0113-7#page-1, April 2013.
12. Soumya Banerjee, Nitin Agarwal, Analyzing Collective behavior from Blogs Using Swarm Intelligence, Knowledge & Information Science, International Journal, Springer, December 2012, Volume 33, Issue 3, pp 523-547. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10115-012-0512-y
13. Soumya Banerjee Minimizing Ripple Effect of Web Centric Software Using Pheromone Extension, Information Science, Elsevier , Infor mation Sciences Volume 193, 15 June 2012, pp. 218–232.
Peer Reviewed International Book Chapters ( 2017-2012)
1. Y. Ould Yahia, Soumya Banerjee, S. Bouzefrane, H. Boucheneb. Exploring Formal Strategy Framework for the Security in IoT in e-health using Computational Intelligence, Titre du livre: Internet of Things and Big Data Tehcnologies in Next Generation Healthcare, December 2016, Springer Verlag, Tappaeared in 2017
2. Soumya Banerjee, Youakim Badr, Developing Modified Classifier for Big Data Paradigm: An Approach through Bio-Inspired Soft Computing” to the edited volume entitled Data Science and Big Data: An Environment of Computational Intelligence, Springer –Verlag, to appear December 2016
3. Soumya Banerjee, Youakim Badr, Evaluating Decision Analytics from Mobile Big data using Rough Set Based Ant Colony, to be published IGI Global, December 2017.
4. Nishikant Kumar, Soumya Banerjee, Measuring Software Reliability: A Trend Using Machine Learning Techniques, Complex System Modeling and Control Through Intelligent Soft Computations Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, Zhu, Quanmin, Azar, Ahmad Taher (Eds.) Springer, Volume 319, pp. 807-829, 2015.
5. Manash Sarkar, Soumya Banerjee and Aboul ella Hassanien Evaluating the Propagation Strength of Malicious Metaphor in Social Network: Flow Through Inspiring Influence of Members in Intelligent Systems Reference Library Volume 65 2014.Social Networking Mining, Visualization, and Security, Editors: Mrutyunjaya Panda, Satchidananda Dehuri, Gi-Nam Wang, pp 201-213, 2014.
6. Youakim Badr and Soumya Banerjee, Managing End-to-End Security Risks with Fuzzy Logic in Service-Oriented Architectures, IEEE 9th World Congress on Services, June 27 –July 2, 2013, Santa Clara, USA.
7. Soumya Banerjee, Youakim Badr, and EimanTamah Al-Shammari: Analyzing Tweet Cluster Using Standard Fuzzy C Means Clustering. Social Networks: A Framework of Computational Intelligence 2014: pp.377-406.
8. Youakim Badr and Soumya Banerjee, Analyzing Security Services Using Soft Computing and Machine Learning Algorithms under Cloud context, Book chapter, CRC book Eds. Accepted (to be published in December 2014).
9. Manash Sarkar, Soumya Banerjee and Aboul Ella Hassanien, 2014 Springer Computational Intelligence Series, Evaluating the Propagation Strength of Malicious metaphor in social network: Flow through inspiring Influence of members, Vol. 65, pp-201-2013.
10. Soumya Banerjee, Nashwa El-Bendary, Aboul Ella Hassanien Environmental Monitoring Using Wireless Sensor Networks, Book chapter on WSN, CRC Press USA( forth Coming) August 2013.
11.Soumya Banerjee, Goldina Ghosh & Vasile Palade Discovering Flow of Sentiment and Transient Behavior of on line Social Crowd: Can Social Insects be far behind? in ONLINE COLLECTIVE ACTION Dynamics of the Crowd in Social Media, Springer 2014 ( August 2014) with collaboration, Dr. Vasile Palade Oxford University, Department of Computer Science, Oxford, OX1 3QD, UK.
12. Edison Marrese Taylor, Cristi ´an Rodr ´iguez O., Juan D. Vel ´asquez, Goldina Ghosh, Soumya Banerjee, Web Opinion Mining and Sentimental Analysis in "Advances in Web Intelligence - 2. Web User Browsing and Preference Analysis", J.D. Velasquez, V.Palade, L.C. Jain (eds). Springer 2012.
International Conferences ( Peer Reviewed) 2017-2012
1.Soumya Banerjee, Samia ( CNAM/INRIA Paris) Convergence in Trusted Computing and Virtualized Systems: A new Dimension towards Trusted Intelligent System , The 5th IFIP International Conference on Performance Evaluation and Modeling in Wired and Wireless Networks, November 22-24, 2016, Paris, France, IEEE press.
2. Soumya Banerjee, Dana Timar Balas, Neil Y. Yen: Exploring the Cognitive Psychology Paradigm of a Programming Language and Identification of Emotion under Collective Intelligence: An Experience with an Ant Colony Metaphor. at 18th International Conference on Network- Based Information Systems, NBis 2015, Taipei, Taiwan, September 2-4, 2015. IEEE Computer Society 2015, ISBN 978-1-4799-9942-2, pp. 218-225.
3. Gautam Mohapatra and Soumya Banerjee An Object-Oriented Implementation of Bacteria Foraging System for Data Clustering Application, IEEE 6th International conference and workshop on Computing and Communication (IEMCON 2015), University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada 15th to 17th OCTOBER, 2015.
4. Soumya Banerjee, Manash Sarkar, Valentina E- Balas Configuring Trust Model for Cloud Computing: Decision Exploration Using Fuzzy Reasoning IEEE 19th International Conference on Intelligent Engineering Systems, September 2015, Bratislava, Slovak Republic.
5. Soumya Banerjee and Hameed Al-Qaheri, Designing and implementation of Policy Recomender System using Hybrid Machine learning, 2nd Euro China Conference on Intelligent Data Analysis, Ostrava, Cz Republic, 29th June -1st July 2015, Springer-Verlag.
6. Soumya Banerjee and Hameed Al-Qaheri, Inspecting Distributive Cognitive Awareness Models for a Team- Using Foraging Metaphor of Social Insects The 2015 International Conference on, Advanced Information Technology and Services InfoTech 2015. Tokyo, Japan March 24-25, 2015, Organized by The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE), Japan.
7.Soumya Banerjee and Valentia E. Balas, Seeded Text Auto-Summarization: An Experience with Simplified Statistical and Fuzzy Ranking Algorithm, in 15th IEEE International Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Informatics, Budapest, Hungary, November 19-21st , 2014.
8. Soumya Banerjeee, Nurai Agell, Monica Casabyo (ESADE Business School, Barcelona, Spain) Exploring the Role of Consensus Measures in Decision Science: An Experience Towards Summarizing Users’ Opinions at 20th Conference of the International Federation of Operational Research Societies, Barcelona, 13-18th July 2014.
9.Gautam Mahapatra , Soumya Banerjee , Ponnuthurai Nagaratnam Suganthan, Bilevel Optimization Using Bacteria Foraging Optimization Algorithm, Volume 8947 of the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science pp 351-362, Date: 16 July 2015 5th International Conference, SEMCCO 2014, Bhubaneswar, India, December 18-20, 2014.
10. Gautam Mohapatra and Soumya Banerjee, Bilevel Optimization using Firefly Algorithm, 5th International Conference on Electronics Engineering & Computer Science (IEMCON 2014), under IEMCONGRESS 2014, Kolkata, Science City; Elsivier Proceedings’.
11.Heba Eid, Aboul Ella Hassanien, Tai-hoon Kim, Soumya Banerjee, Linear Correlation-Based Feature Selection for Network Intrusion Detection Model. International conference on Advances in Security of Information and Communication Networks, (SecNet 2013, CCIS 381), Springer 3-5 Sept, 2013, Egypt, 381, pp. 240–248, 2013.
12. Youakim Badr and Soumya Banerjee Managing End-to-End Security Risks with Fuzzy Logic in Service-Oriented Architectures, at IEEE 9th World Congress on Services, June 27 –July 2, 2013, Santa Clara, USA.
13. Ali, Radwa ; Banerjee, Soumya ; Ghali, Neveen I. ; Hassanein, Aboul Ella, Towards retail market recommendations using Termite Colony Optimization in 22nd International Conference on Computer Theory and Applications (ICCTA), 2012
10. Soumya Banerjee & Aboul Ella Hassanien, Developing a decision support system for customer churn prediction in IEEE HIS Tunisia 2013. Digital Object Identifier: 10.1109/ICCTA.2012.6523558 Publication Year: 2012 , Page(s): 128 – 131, Egypt 2012
14. Soumya Banerjee & Basabi Chakrabarty Modelling the evolution of post disaster social awareness from social web sites at IEEE International Conference on Cybernetics, Lausanne Switzerland, 13-15th June 2013.
15. Soumya Banerjee Hameed Al-Qaheri Goldina Ghosh Evaluating the Power of Homophily and Graph Properties in Social Network: Measuring the Flow of Inspiring Influence Using Evolutionary Dynamics at Science & Information Conference, IEEE & Springer October 7-9, 2013, UK.
16. Soumya Banerjee Hameed Al-Qaheri Goldina Ghosh Does Chaos Exist in Social Network Components? Role of Evolutionary Dynamics & Tool : to be presented at The Seventh International Multi-Conference on Computing in the Global Information Technology ICCGI 2012 June 24-29, 2012 - Venice, Italy. (Presented in person)
17. Soumya Banerjee, Neveen I. Ghali, Arup Roy, Investigating Optimization in Retail Inventory: A Bio-inspired Perspective towards Retail Recommender System, in 2012 35th International Conference on Telecommunications and Signal Processing (TSP) Information System Track, July 3-4, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic.