The Department of Management was established in the year 1998 with an aim to serve growing need for qualified management professionals and to meet the requirements of the industry in the competitive and dynamic business environment. The department has continuously strived to achieve this aim by maintaining the highest standards in the Undergraduate (BBA), Postgraduate (MBA) and Doctoral Programmes offered by it.
The strategic location of BIT Noida Campus provides an added advantage to its management students. Due to its prime location in commercial hub of Noida and proximity to Delhi, the students have easy and quick access to the industry, which fulfills their need for continuous industry-interaction.
To be recognized as a frontrunner in Management education in the country in consonance with the social, economic and ecological environment while striving to contribute to nation building through excellence in research and development activities
- To educate students at Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral level to perform challenging managerial jobs in industry as a leader and achieve excellence as Entrepreneurs and Researchers.
- To provide excellent research and development facilities for faculty and students to undertake path breaking theoretical and applied research.
- To build national capabilities in management education and research in emerging areas.
- To uphold the values of Personal Integrity and Social Responsibility in all our decisions.
The Department offers the following academic programmes:
1. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
2. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
3. Ph.D. in Management
The department follows a student centric teaching-learning process guided by the philosophy of outcome-based education. The pedagogy includes Case study discussions, Brain storming exercises, Role-plays and Management Games to develop and nurture the critical thinking ability, problem solving aptitude and better decision-making skills.
We follow Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) which provides flexible learning platform with a diverse choice for students to select from the prescribed courses. The curriculum is planned to facilitate learning in theory and practice of all aspects of the discipline of management ensuring the achievement of predefined learning outcomes.