1. Booking shall be purely provisional and on First-Cum-First Served basis.
2. No telephonic bookings/cancellation will be entertained.
3.Booking can be done by visiting www.bitmesra.ac.in /Facilities /Guesthouse and downloading the reservation form.
4. Cancellation can be made by submitting a duly filled in form at GH reception or through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org as early as possible.
5. Priority for accommodation will be accorded to guests as follows:
(i) Category A
(ii) Category B
(iii) Category C
6. Institute may at its discretion, cancel a booking or offer alternate accommodation.
7. Guest(s) will be required to submit a copy of the Photo Identity Proof at the time of check –in.
8. Booking may be cancelled in emergent situations, if accommodation is required by the institute for official purposes.
9. Accommodation in the Guest House may normally be made up to a maximum of seven days. When accommodation is required for more than seven days, special permission of the Competent Authority shall be required.
10. There shall be no concession in tariff for failure of air conditioning electricity, water supply or any other facility.
11. Room tariff does not include any meal, snacks or tea and these are chargeable at actuals.
12. Additional person in the room, Rs. 300/- per person for Cat – C only shall be charged.
13. Guests shall place order for breakfast/lunch/dinner to the guest house well in advance. In case of cancellation of order, the guest house has to be intimated one day in advance to avoid food wastage. Otherwise, payment has to be made for the ordered items.
14. All the guests staying in the guest rooms will have to fill up the guest register during check-in and check-out.
15. All guests, after checking in, are bound to follow the guidelines of the guest house.
16. In case of violation of the above guidelines or any misconduct or deem to cause inconvenience or discomfort to others, the Management of Guest house reserves the right to ask the guest to vacate the room at short notice/immediately.
17. Institute shall not be responsible for valuable items kept in the rooms.
18. Any damage or loss to the guest house cause by will be subject to a fine to the guest / requisitioner.
19. No payment through Debit Card /Credit Card shall be accepted. Cash payment will be accepted and guests are requested to collect cash receipt /bill from the guest house reception without fail.
20. There is always room for improvement. Suggestion / complaints, if any may be mailed to email@example.com