- Nilesh Kumar Rajalwal, Debomita Ghosh, “SIPS-based resilience augmentation of power system network” Electr Eng, Springer, 105, 827–851 (2023) https://doi.org/10.1007/s00202-022-01700-7.
- P.K. Ranjan and S. Shivakumar, “A Model Predictive Current Control Strategy for Grid Connected Single Stage Boost Inverter in Solar Photovoltaic Systems”, Journal of Mechatronic Systems and Control, Acta Press, 2023.
- Rajesh Saikrishna, Nilesh Kumar Rajalwal, Debomita Ghosh, “Adaptive relay co-ordination using a busbar splitting approach for a system integrity protection scheme”, Protection and Control of Modern Power Systems, 7, 14, 2022. DOI: 10.1186/s41601-022-00235-0
- Gude, Srihari, and Kartick Chandra Jana. "A multiagent system based cuckoo search optimization for parameter identification of photovoltaic cell using Lambert W-function." Applied Soft Computing 120 (2022): 108678. DOI: 10.1016/j.asoc.2022.108678
- Gude, Srihari, Kartick Chandra Jana, Antonino Laudani, and Sudhakar Babu Thanikanti. "Parameter extraction of photovoltaic cell based on a multi-objective approach using nondominated sorting cuckoo search optimization." Solar Energy 239 (2022): 359-374. DOI: 10.1016/j.solener.2022.05.007
- P.K.Ranjan and P. K. Ojha, “Analysis of two-stage buck-boost inverter with LC filter”, Third International Conference on Micro-electronics, Computing Systems, Machine Learning and Internet of Things (MCMI) 2022.
- Piyush Kumar Ojha, P. R. Thakura and S. Shiva Kumar “Generalized Transfer Function-based Modelling, Designing and Analysis of a Single-Stage Boost Inverter”, International Journal of Power and Energy Systems, ACTA Press, 2021, DOI: 10.2316/J.2021.203-0095 .
- Deep Shekhar Acharya, Sudhansu Kumar Mishra, Ganapati Panda, “A Comparative Performance Assessment of Evolutionary Fractional Order PID Controllers for Magnetic Levitation Plant with Time Delay”, Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research (JSIR), CSIR, Vol. 80. No. 04, pp. 322-327, 2021. DOI: http://18.104.22.168/index.php/JSIR/article/view/39855
- N.K. Rajalwal, Debomita Ghosh, "Superseding Mal-Operation of Distance Relay Under Stressed System Conditions", In: Wide Area Power Systems Stability, Protection, and Security, pp 393-421, Springer, 2021. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-54275-7_15
- Acharya, Deep Shekhar and Mishra, Sudhansu Kumar, "Optimal Consensus Recovery of Multi-agent System Subjected to Agent Failure", International Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools, World Scientific, Vol. 29, No. 6, 2050017, 2020, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1142/S0218213020500177
- Rajalwal, Nilesh Kumar and Ghosh, Debomita, "Recent trends in integrity protection of power system: A literature review", International Transactions on Electrical Energy System, Wiley, July 2020, DOI: 10.1002/2050-7038.12523
- Gude, Srihari, and Jana, Kartick Chandra, "Parameter extraction of photovoltaic cell using an improved cuckoo search optimization." Solar Energy, vol. 204, pp: 280-293, 2020. DOI: 10.1016/j.solener.2020.04.036
- Acharya, D.S.; Swain, S.K.; and Mishra, S.K., "Real-Time Implementation of a Stable 2 DOF PID Controller for Unstable Second-Order Magnetic Levitation System with Time Delay", Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, Vol. 45, Issue. 8, pp: 6311-6329, 2020. DOI: 10.1007/s13369-020-04425-6
- Acharya, Deep Shekhar, and Mishra, Sudhansu Kumar, "A multi-agent based symbiotic organisms search algorithm for tuning fractional order PID controller." Measurement, Vol. 155, 107559, 2020. DOI: 10.1016/j.measurement.2020.107559
- D. S. Acharya, Baishali Sarkar, Divya Bharti, 'A Fractional Order Particle Swarm Optimzation for tuning a Fractional Order PID Controller for Magnetic Levitation Plant', 1st IEEE Conference on Measurement Instrumentation Control and Automation (ICMICA-2020), NIT Kurukshetra, June 2020.
- Sahil Raj, Vibhor Singh, Nilesh Kumar Rajalwal, Debomita Ghosh, “Reliability Prediction of a Distribution Protection Scheme Using Markov Model”, 8th International Conference On Reliability, INFOCOM Technologies and Optimization (IEEE), June 4-5, Amity University, Noida, India, 2020.
- D. S. Acharya, Srihari Gude, Shudit Kumar, Shubham Kumar, "An Integral Sliding Mode Controller for Vertical Take-Off and Landing System", IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics & IoT Applications in Renewable Energy and It's Control (PARC-2020), GLA Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, 28-29 February, 2020.
- Ojha, P.K., Thakura, P. R.,"Analysis of Voltage source Boost Inverter", Proceeding of the Second International Conference on Microelectronics ,Computing & Communication Systems (MCCS2017), Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, pp. 9-16, Springer, Singapore, 2019. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-10-8234-4_2
- Ranjan, P. K., Thakura, P. R., "Analysis of Single-Stage Three-Phase DC–AC Boost Inverter for Distributed Generation System", Nanoelectronics, Circuits and Communication Systems, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 511, (pp. 245-254). Springer, 2019. DOI: 10.1007/978-981-13-0776-8_23
- Nilesh Kumar Rajalwal and Debomita Ghosh, "Petri net Modeling for Reliability Assessment of Integrity Protection Scheme", International Conference on Emerging Trends for Smart Grid Automation and Indutry 4.0, BIT Mesra, Ranchi, December, 2019.
- Prabhat Kumar Ranjan, Piyush Kumar Ojha, Parashuram Thakura and Aditya Kumar Singh, "Analysis of Solar fed Grid connected Single-Stage Single Phase Boost Inverter", International Conference on Emerging Trends for Smart Grid Automation and Indutry 4.0, BIT Mesra, Ranchi, December, 2019.
- D. S. Acharya and Srihari Gude, "A Multi-Objective Sliding Mode Controller for Magnetic Levitation Plant", International Conference on Emerging Trends for Smart Grid Automation and Indutry 4.0, BIT Mesra, Ranchi, December, 2019.
- D. S. Acharya, S. K. Mishra, Shudit Kumar and Shubham Kumar, "Design of 2-Degree of Freedom Fractional Order PID Controller for Magnetic Levitation Plant with Time Delay", International Conference on Emerging Trends for Smart Grid Automation and Indutry 4.0, BIT Mesra, Ranchi, December, 2019.
- D. S. Acharya, S. K. Mishra, B. Sarkar and D. Bharti, "Fractional Order Particle Swarm Optimization to optimize a Fractional Order PID Controller for a Vertical Take-Off and Landing System", International Conference on Emerging Trends for Smart Grid Automation and Indutry 4.0, BIT Mesra, Ranchi, December, 2019.
- N. K. Rajalwal and Debomita Ghosh, "Adaptive Zone-III Relay Characteristic using System Integrity Protection Scheme", IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Green Technology, IEEE Vizag Bay Subsection, Vishakhapatnam, 29-30 June, 2019.
- D. S. Acharya, S. K. Mishra, "Parameter Optimization of a modified PID Controller using Symbiotic Organisms Search for Magnetic Levitation Plant", International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Smart Communication (ICICSC), THDC-IHET, Tehri, Uttarakhand, 19-21 April, 2019, Springer.
- D. S. Acharya, S.K. Mishra, P.K. Ranjan, S. Mishra, S. Pallavi, "Design of Optimally Tuned Two Degree of Freedom Fractional Order PID Controller for Magnetic Levitation Plant", 5th Uttar Pradesh Section IEEE International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering (UPCON), 2-4 Nov, 2018. DOI: 10.1109/UPCON.2018.8596895
- Piyush Kumar Ojha, Manish Kumar Barwar, Prabhat Ranjan Tripathi, P. R. Thakura, "Hardware Implementation of Three Phase Single Stage Boost Inverter for Higher Frequency”. In Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Electronics, Communication and Aerospace Technology (ICECA 2018).
- N.K.Rajalwal, P. Mishra, “Impact of DFIG on Voltage Stability of a Network in Smart Grid: An Analysis”, IEEE International Conference on Technologies for Smart-City Energy Security and Power (ICSESP-2018), March 28-30, 2018, Bhubaneswar, India, DOI: 10.1109/ICSESP.2018.8376671
- Najish Perveen, Siddhi, Nilesh Kumar Rajalwal "Analyze the Techno-Commercial Requirements of a Solar Power Plant for the Illumination System of B.I.T, Deoghar Campus", IEEE International Conference on Innovations and Research in Sciences, Technology, Commerce, Business Management, Social Science and Humanities for Sustainable Development, Darbhanga, 2018.
- Prabhat Kumar Ranjan & P. R. Thakura. Analysis of Single Stage Three Phase DC-AC Boost Inverter for Distributed Generation System. In 3rd International Conference On Nanoelectronics Circuits & Communications Systems (NCCS-2017), 2017.
- Mishra, Pankaj and Ghose, T., “A direct method for assessment of overall voltage condition of power system”, Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 81, 232–238, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, Elsevier, 2016, DOI: 10.1016/j.ijepes.2016.02.031
- Acharya, Deep Shekhar and Nath, Nutan Lata, “Applications of Multi-Agent Systems in Control Engineering: A State-of-the-art Survey”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Advanced Engineering, issue 04, vol. 02, pp. 113-118, April 2015.
- Mishra, Pankaj and Ghose, T., “Impact of Frequency Based Tariff in Power Market”, International Journal of Power and Energy Conversion, INDERSCIENCE Publishers Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 402 – 416, 2014. DOI: 10.1504/IJPEC.2014.065495
- Ghosh, Subhojit and Gude, Srihari, “A Genetic Algorithm Tuned Optimal Controller for Glucose Regulation in Type-I Diabetic Subject”, International Journal for Numerical Methods In Biomedical Engineering, Wiley-Blackwell publications, 2012, DOI: 10.1002/cnm.2466
- A. K. Singh, D. S. Acharya, S. K. Jha, “A Generalized Model of Green Manufacturing for Manufacturing Process using Fuzzy Logic”, The Twenty-Seventh National Convention of Production Engineers, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, May 2012.
- Pankaj Mishra, T. Ghose, “Exploring profit earning strategies used by DISCOMs under frequency linked tariff followed in India”, Published and presented – Power India Conference, 2012 IEEE Fifth, Digital Object Identifier: 10.1109/PowerI.2012.6479490, Publication Year: 2012, Page(s): 1–7, IEEE.
- Sneha Rathor, Deep Shekhar Acharya, Srihari Gude, Pankaj Mishra, “Application of Artificial Bee Colony Optimization for Load Frequency Control”, World Congress on Information and Communication Technologies, Mumbai, India, 2011, DOI: 10.1109/WICT.2011.6141339
- Singh, S.; Ghose, T.; Goswami, S. K.; Mishra, P., “Additional cost based distribution system planning”, Published and presented, Power Systems, 2009. ICPS’ 09, International Conference, Digital Object Identifier: 10.1109/ICPWS.2009.5442700, Page(s): 1 – 5, 2009, IEEE.
Last Updated - 7-Jun-2023