Dr. S. S. Majhi, - Assistant Professor and In-Charge Department of Chemistry
Field of Specialisation- Frontal Polymerization, Oscillatory reaction, water analysis.
• P.K. Srivastava and S.S. Majhi, ″Frontal Polymerization in Acrylic acid System″, Material science research India Vol.8(1),75-82, April 2011
• P.K. Srivastava and S.S. Majhi, ″ Colour bands Polymer in Methacrylic Acid Polymerization ″, Journal of Indian chemical society Vol.80,559-561, May 2003
• P.K. Srivastava, S.S. Majhi and R.P. Rastogi, ″Moving Front of Acrylic acid Polymerization″, Oriental Journal of Chemistry Vol.15(3),403-408,Feb 1999
• S.S. Majhi and P.K. Srivastava, ″The velocity Potential for Schlogl’s Model″, Journal of Indian Chemical Society Vol.75,321-322, May 1998
• S.S. Majhi and P.K. Srivastava ″Colour band in Methacrylic acid polymerization″, Vol.27,pp-1251-1252, Nov, 1998
• P.K. Srivastava and S.S. Majhi, ″Synthesis of Urea- Acrylic acid Resin″, Oriental Journal of Chemistry Vol.14(1),17-21,1998
• Narendra Yadav , S.S. Majhi, Sudhir kumar Saw and P.K. Srivastava, ″ Morphological orders of Spherulitic crystal texture in B-Z type oscillatory reaction system’’, Chemical papers,Vol.69(4),pp-(604-615), 2015
• P.K. Srivastava and S.S. Majhi, ″ Brown colour band polymer formation through the frontal polymerization’’, vol.31,issue-1,pp-1153-1163,Feb, 2014
• Narendra Yadav, S.S. Majhi and P.K. Srivastava, ″Growth mechanism and crystal ordering of spherulitic pattern in B-Z type reaction’’, Journal Bull Korean chemical Soc. Vol.33,pp-3397-3406, Oct 2012
CONFERENCE –International/ National
• P.K. Srivastava and S.S. Majhi, “ Propagating wave front in Methacrylic acid methanol polymerization system’’, proceedings of 23rd Annual convention of chemist PG’s college of Technology Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, Indian Chemical Soc.1999
• P.K. Srivastava and S.S. Majhi, “Synthesis of Urea- Acrylic acid Resin” proceedings of the 34th Annual Convention of Chemist, University of Delhi (Indian Chemical Soc.)1999
• P.K. Srivastava and S.S. Majhi and B.K. Sarkar, “Frontal polymerization in Acrylic acid System’’, Proceedings of Annual Convention of Chemists, Delhi University, Delhi, organized by Indian Chemical Soc.2004
• P.K. Srivastava and S.S. Majhi, “ White and Brown colour band polymer in Methacrylic acid Polymerization’’, 24th Annual conference Indian Council of Chemist, Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Ranchi,2005
• P.K. Srivastava and S.S. Majhi, “ Gray and white colour band polymerization in Frontal Polymerization of Cu- Metal Complexes with Methacrylic acid”, 24th Annual Conference Indian Council of Chemist, Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Ranchi,2005
• P.K. Srivastava and S.S. Majhi, “ White and green colour band polymerization in frontal Polymerization of phenol with Methacrylic acid”, proceeding of annual Convention of chemist, M.G.M. College Jaipur Rajasthan Organised by Indian Chemical Soc.2007
• Narendra Yadav, S.S. Majhi and P.K. Srivastava, ″Growth mechanism and crystal ordering of spherulitic pattern in B-Z type reaction’’, proceeding National Conference on Recent Trends in Chemical Science , Birla institute of Technology Deoghar,2012
• P.K. Srivastava and S.S. Majhi, ″ Brown colour band polymer formation through the frontal polymerization’’ proceeding National Conference on Recent Trends in Chemical Science , Birla institute of Technology Deoghar,2012
• S.S. Majhi, ″Frontal Polymerization in Acrylic acid System ″proceeds of annual conference of chemist 2004. Indian Chemical Society at Delhi University, Delhi.
• S.S.Majhi, B.K. Sarkar, “ An efficient Algorithm on MIMD Model for finding binary equivalent of decimal integer number proceeds of the national conference on computer science and information, Feb, 2005. St Joseph’s College, Triuchirapalli.
•S.S. Majhi, B.K. Sarkar, “ An EREW P-RAM Algorithm form finding the largest and the second Feb 2005, St. Joseph’s College, Triuchirapalli
Dr. A.C. Singh, Assistant Professor
Field of Specialisation- Analytical Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, Nano adsorbent material, Adsorption of metals ions in aqueous solution.
•Extraction of Metal Ions Using Chemically Modified Silica Gel Covalently Bonded with 4,4' Diaminodiphenylether and 4,4'-Diaminodiphenylsulfone - Salicylaldehyde Schiff Bases, Analytical Sciences, 22 (2006) 1105 - 1110.
•Preparation and evaluation of metal adsorption properties of Cr(III) and Fe(III)-imprinted amino functionalized silica gel, Separation Science and Technology, 44 (2009) 1829–1850.
•Ni Nano-particle Encapsulated in Hollow Carbon Sphere Electrocatalyst in Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Water, Electrolyzer, Electrochimica Acta 167 (2015) 429–438.
•Catalytic co-pyrolysis of paper biomass and plastic mixtures (HDPE, PP and PET) and product analysis, Energy 103 (2016) 513-521.
• Extraction of Metal Ions Using Chemically Modified Silica Gel Covalently Bonded with 4,4'-Diaminodiphenylether and 4,4'- Diaminodiphenylsulfone - Salicylaldehyde Schiff Bases, Indian Council of Chemists, 24th Conference, 16th – 18th December, p.167, 2005.
•Development of New Inorganic- Organic Hybrid Ion Exchanger of Zr(IV) – Propanolamine for Efficient Removal of Fluoride From Drinking Water, National Conference on Recent Trends In Chemical Sciences, 18th -19th February, p.23,2012
•“Electro catalytic activity of Tin-doped Carbon Hollow Spheres "International Conference on Recent Innovations in Science, Engineering, Technology and Management (ICRISETM-2017), 29th January, p.5-9, 2017.
•Ni-Nanoparticle Encapsulated Hollow Carbon Spheres as Electrocatalysts, International Conference on Environment and Renewable Energy (ICERE-2017), 5th March,p.1-3, 2017
•Biomass Pyrolysis: Thermogravimetric Analysis of Paper Biomass and Plastic Mixtures, International Conference on Forestry Food and Sustainable Agriculture (ICFFSA-2017), 30th April, p.1-4, 2017.
Research & Development / Industrial/Training / workshop
oTraining in the “Microbiological Analysis of Packaged Drinking Water as per IS 14543:98” during 16th May 2001 to 22th May 2001.
oActively participated in the “WORKSHOP CUM TRAINING PROGRAMME” ON INSTUMENTAL METHODS OF CHEMICAL AND DRUG ANALYSIS during Jan, 27- 30, 2005.
oActively participated in “24TH Annual Conference of the Indian Council of Chemists” during 16th – 18 December 2005.
oActively participated in “TEQIP SPONSORED SHORT TERM TRAINING PROGRAMME ON ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, ADOBE PREMIER, SOUND FORGE AND FLASH” during 7th – 19th May 2007.
oTechnical person in the AICTE sponsored Quality Improvement Programmed on “RECENT TRENDS IN HERBAL DRUG RESEARCH held from 2nd June – 15th June, 2007.
oActively participated in a workshop on “Fundamentals of Soft Computing” organized by the center for SOFT COMPUTING OPERATION IN RESEARCH AND ENGINEERING (SCORE) on 3 – 4 September, 2010.
oActively participated in “UGC- SPONSORED 84TH ORIENTATION PROGRAMME” from 03.12.2015 – 30.12.2015.