Admissions Updates !!!
Keep visiting for updates...
Admission Notification for MBA Program
at its Mesra, Jaipur, Lalpur, Noida and Patna Campuses
Applications are invited from the candidates for admission to the 2-year (4-semester) full-time MBA (Master of Business Administration) program for the academic session 2021-22.
The Department of Management was established in the year 1979 with the aim of serving the growing need for qualified professionals who could harness the resources of the country to achieve its development goals. The department has continuously strived to achieve this aim by maintaining the highest standards in the Postgraduate (MBA) and Doctoral Programmes offered by it since its inception.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO) of the MBA Program
- To impart knowledge of the fundamentals of Management theory and its application in problem solving.
- To develop capabilities to select and apply appropriate tools for decision making required for solving complex managerial problems.
- To develop capabilities in students to independently conduct theoretical as well as applied research.
- To develop sound knowledge of the entrepreneurial process and inculcate creativity and innovation among students
- To produce industry ready graduates having highest regard for Personal & Institutional Integrity, Social Responsibility, Teamwork and Continuous Learning
Candidates who have appeared / appearing in CAT 2020 / XAT 2021 / CMAT 2021 / MAT Sept-2020 or MAT Dec-2020 or MAT Feb 2021 and having valid percentile / scores may apply for the program. Selection will be based on performance of the candidate in GD & PI.
How to Apply:
- To fill online application form, click on the link “Click here to apply online” to register for the programme and create password for the application process. Do not share the password with anybody. Please see instructions for filling online application form.
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only [link given below].
- Pay application fee of Rs.2,500/- (General / OBC candidates) and Rs.1,500/- (SC/ST candidates) using ICICI Payment Gateway through debit / credit card and net banking of any nationalized bank till the last date of application process. Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates may select the choice of place for study maximum of three Campuses, in order of preference from the prompt. Candidates will not be permitted to alter their preferences at a later stage.
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Please fill and submit the application form online only, take printout of the same and retain with you, as the same will be required to carry during GD & PI.
Please click on the links below for details
Click here to Apply Online
After registration click here to Sign in
- Last date for submission of Online Application Form - 07th May 2021
- Date of GD & PI (short-listed candidates) - 17th & 18th May 2021