FACULTY PUBLICATION DETAILS FOR 2014-15, 2015-16 AND 2016-17
Dr. ANAND KUMAR SINHA
Yaduvanshi, A. and Sinha, A.K. (2017) “Rainfall-Runoff Simulations of extreme monsoon rain events in a tropical river basin of India”, Natural Hazards, accepted for publication, manuscript number - NHAZ-D-16-01247R2, published by Kluwer Academic Publishers, Springer, Netherlands (SCI Indexed Journal, Impact Factor 1.833)
Yaduvanshi, A. and Sinha, A.K. (2017) “Extreme Event Characterization for the River Basins of Eastern Indian Gangetic Plains”, Hydrology Research, in Press, DOI: 10.2166/nh.2017.211, published by International Water Association, London, United Kingdom (SCI Indexed Journal, Impact Factor 1.754)
Jeganathan, C., Kumar, P., Gupta, K., Garg, R.D., Sinha, A.K., Avishek, K., and Hebbale, R. (2017) “Remote Sensing and GIS for Civil Engineering Applications and Human Development”, International Journal of Advancement in Remote Sensing, GIS and Geography, Vol 5, Issue – 1, 1-18, published by International Research Operation in Sciences and Social Sciences, Delhi
Chandra, G., Chakraborty M., and Sinha A. K. (2017) “Framework for Assessing Efficient Water Consumption Attributes and their Relative Importance in Office Complexes”, Asian Journal of Water, Environment and Pollution, Vol 14, Issue – 3, 65-74, published by IOS Press, Netherlands (Scopus Indexed Journal)
Chandra, G., Mandal, N. R., Chakraborty M., Sinha A. K., Chandra T. (2017) “The Water Sustainability Index (WSIOC) for Office Complexes, Part – 1: A Preliminary Framework”, International Journal on Emerging Technologies, Vol 8, Issue – 1, 330-336, published by Research Trend, New Delhi
Gautam, R. and Sinha, A.K. (2016) “Time Series Analysis of Reference Crop Evapotranspiration for Bokaro District, Jharkhand, India”, Journal of Water and Land Development, Vol 30, Issue – VII-IX, 51-56, published by Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland (Scopus Indexed Journal)
Sarangi, S. and Sinha, A.K. (2016) “Mechanical Properties of Hybrid Fibre Reinforced Concrete”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 9, Issue – 30, 1-4, published by Indian Society for Education and Environment, Chennai, Tamil Nadu (Scopus Indexed Journal)
Kumar, S., Pandey, J. P., and Sinha, A. K. (2015) “Systematic Study of Iron Removal from Water by Traditional Method”, Physical and Environmental Science Bulletin, Vol 3, Issue 1 & 2, 19-23, published by PESB Journals, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh
Singh, B. K. and Sinha, A. K. (2014) “Large Scale Roughness”, International Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 3, Issue – 3, 123-138, published by International Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Singh, B. K. and Sinha, A. K. (2014) “Surface Friction in Open Channel”, International Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 3, Issue – 3, 39-54, published by International Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Singh, B. K. and Sinha, A. K. (2014) “Friction Factor in Open Channel”, International Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 3, Issue – 3, 19-38, published by International Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Singh, B. K. and Sinha, A. K. (2014) “Drag Force in Open Channel”, International Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 3, Issue – 2, 83-102, published by International Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Gautam, R. and Sinha, A.K. (2015) ‘Role of Evapotranspiration in Water Cycle’ at International Conference on Geo-Engineering and Climate Change Technologies for Sustainable Environmental Management on October 9-11, 2015 at Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
Gautam, R. and Sinha, A.K. (2015) ‘Occurrence of Flood and Various Methods of its Controlling’ at International Seminar on Utilisation of Non-Conventional Energy Sources for Sustainable Development of Rural Areas on March 21-22, 2015 at Ptrithivi College of Engineering and Management, Bhilai
Gautam, R. and Sinha, A.K. (2014) ‘Study of Flood Controlling and Disaster Mitigation in Context of Climate Change’ at International Conference on Decision Support System for Early Warning and Mitigation of Disaster on December 28-30, 2014 at National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
Kumar, S., Pandey, J. P., and Sinha, A. K. (2014) “Evaluation of Modified Traditional Method of Water Purification in the Context of Iron and Fluoride Removal”, at 7th International Congress of Environmental Research on December 26-28, 2014 at Bangalore organised by Journal of Environmental Research and Development and R. V. College of Engineering, Bangalore
Gautam, R. and Sinha, A.K. (2014) ‘Study of ARIMA Model in Context of Evapotranspiration Estimation’ at International Conference on Recent Trends and Challenges in Civil Engineering on December 10-12, 2014 at Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
Dr. BINDHU LAL
Bindhu Lal, Md. Shafique Alam and Sushama Kiran, “Use of stone dust from construction site as a stabilizing agent in flexible pavement construction: A case study” International Journal of Structural & Civil Engg. Research,Vol.3, Number 4,pp 25-29, 2014(Index Copernicus) (Paid)
Vinit Sehgal & Bindhu Lal, “Wavelet based models for air pollution modeling around coal mining sites in Jharkhand for 1,3and 5 day lead time”, International Journal of Environment and Pollution, Vol. 56, Nos. 1/2/3/4, pp 11-27, 2015 (SCI Expanded)
Bindhu Lal, “An Empirical Model to Evaluate SPM Concentration in a Colliery Area”Civil Engineering and Architecture, Vol.3 Number1, pp. 12-21, 2015 (Index Copernicus) (Paid)
Sushama Kiran and Bindhu Lal, “ANN based Prediction of Shear Strength of Soil from their index properties”, International Journal of Earth Sciences and Engineering,Vol.8 Number 5,pp 2195-2202, 2015 (Paid-Scopus)
Bindhu Lal, “Utilization of waste plastic polyethylene bags in Bitumen” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol.10 Number 21 pp 41738-41743,2015 (Paid-Scopus)
Bindhu Lal, Nidhi Kapoor & Apoorva Jha, “Soil stabilization with Rice husk ash and brick Kiln dust for base-course and sub- base course of low volume roads”, International Journal of Earth Sciences and Engineering, Vol.9 Number 1, pp 30-34,2016 (Paid-Scopus)
Mrityunjay Jaiswal & BindhuLal “Stabilization of Clayey soil with Garlic skin and Rice husk ash for flexible pavement construction" accepted for publication in the Geotechnical Testing Journal.( SCI)
Mrityunjay Jaiswal & BindhuLal,“Impact of Rice Husk Ash on Soil Stability ( Including Micro Level Investigation)”,Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 9, Number 30,,2016 .(Index Copernicus) (Paid)
Sushma Kiran, Bindhu Lal & Sanjay Tripathy,”Shear Strength Prediction of Soil based on Probabilistic Neural Network” Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 9, Number 41, 2016 .(Index Copernicus) (Paid)
Asim Sen, Bindhu Lal, Sanjay Shankar Tripathy, “Determination of Air Quality Index using Fuzzy Logic-based Model” IEEE international Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Signals, Communication and Optimization (EESCO), January, 2015
Sushama Kiran &Bindhu Lal, “Correlation between Unsoaked CBR value and PI value obtained with Dynamic cone penetrometer-A case study”International Conference on Recent Trends & Challenges in Civil Engineering, MNIT, Allahabad,2014
Bindhu Lal (2015). Study of Air Pollution using Intelligent Models. ISBN: 978-93-85292 00-2.
Bindhu Lal (2015). Study of Geotechnical Properties of soil when mixed with stone dust. ISBN 978-3-659-81305-4
Dr. BIRENDRA K. SINGH
“Large Scale Roughness”, International Journal of Civil Engineering, ISSN(E) : 2278-9995, Vol. 3, Issue 3, May 2014, 123-138
“Surface Friction in Open Channel”, International Journal of Civil Engineering ISSN (p) :2278-9987, Vol. 3, Issue 3, May 2014, 39-54
“Friction Factor in Open Channel”, International Journal of Civil Engineering, ISSN (p) :2278-9987, ISSN(E) : 2278-9995, Vol. 3, Issue 3, May 2014, 19-38
“Drag Force in Open Channel”, International Journal of Civil Engineering, ISSN (p) :2278-9987, March 2014, 82-102
“Flow Resistance in open Channel ISSN (p) :2278-9987, March 2014, 39-52
“Open Channel flow resistance”, International Journal of Civil Engineering, ISSN(E) : 2278-9995, March 2014, 25-38
Determination of function of effective roughness concentration from different forms of equation with respect to minimum velocity of flow, 89-98, Jan 2016, IJIRC, ISSN/ISBN No. 2455-2275 (E).
Determination of roughness parameters for maximum value and minimum value of function of effective roughness concentration from the equation, 27-36, Jan 2016, IJIRC, ISSN/ISBN No. 2455-2275 (E).
Most appropriate equation for relative submergence, 22-29, Feb 2016, IJIRC, ISSN/ISBN No. 2455-2275 (E)
Comparison of Manning’s roughness coefficient and Darcy Weisbach resistance coefficient, 58-67, Feb 2016, IJIRC, ISSN/ISBN No. 2455-2275 (E)
Determination of function of effective roughness concentration from the equations derived w.r.t to maximum mean depth of flow, 1-8, Feb 2016, IJIRC, ISSN/ISBN No. 2455-2275 (E)
Dr. INDRAJIT ROY
Sengupta S, Sharma S and Roy I (2014); “Investigation of Shear Strength Parameters of Highwall Rock Slopes and Overburden Dump Mass in Opencast Coal Mines”; International Journal of Engineering, Management, Humanities and Social Sciences Paradigms (IJEMHS); (Vol. 07, Issue 01, June 2014); ISSN: 2347 - 601X.
Sengupta S and Roy I (2015); “Study of Internal Dump Stability of Dudhichua Open Cast Project, Northern Coalfields Limited, India ”; Journal of Institute of Engineers – Series D (Springer Series); ISSN 2250-2122; J. Inst. Eng. India Ser. D DOI 10.1007/s40033-014-0061-5.
Sharma S and Roy I (2015); “ Slope Failure of Waste Rock Dump at Jayant opencast Mines, India – A Case Study”; International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), Research India Publication, Vol. 10, No. 13 (June 2015), ISSN: 09732-4562, pp – 33006-33012 (indexed in SCOPUS).
Sharma S, Sengupta S and Roy I (2015); “Identification of Failure Surfaces in Dragline Dumps of Open Cast Mines” (Communicated to ARPN, Journal of Earth Science, ISSN: 2305-493X (indexed in SCOPUS).
Sengupta S, Sharma S and Roy I., (2016); “Stability analysis of overburden internal dump material of Amlohri opencast coal mine, India”; ARPN Journal of Earth Sciences (Asian Research Publishing Network), Vol. 5, No. 1, June 2016; ISSN: 2305-493X (indexed in SCOPUS).
Sengupta S and Roy I (2015); “Sustainable Development of Indian Coal Industry – Slope Stability Challenges”; Development and Conflicts, Published by Nirmala College, Ranchi in Association with University Grants Commission, Eastern Region Office, Kolkata; ISBN: 978-93-80036-75-5.
Roy I, Vyas D, Sengupta S (2014) “A Solution to Dump Slope Stability Problems of Tadkeshwar Lignite Opencast Mine”; 5th Asian Mining Congress, 2014; The Mining, Geological and Metallurgical Institute of India.
Roy I, Gokhale D, Rogers David (2016) " A possible solution to the stability problem of internal dump over steeply inclined mine floor , 6th Asian Mining Congress, 2016; The Mining, Geological and Metallurgical Institute of India.
Sengupta S and Roy I (2015); “Sustainable Development of Indian Coal Industry – Slope Stability Challenges”; Development and Conflicts, Published by Nirmala College, Ranchi in Association with University Grants Commission, Eastern Region Office, Kolkata; ISBN: 978-93-80036-75-5.
Sengupta S and Roy I., (2017); “Stability analysis of highwall slope with presence of competent and incompetent rock strata – A case study”; National Conference on Construction Management, Mechanization and Environmental Sustainability (CMMES 2017), 21 – 22nd, 2017, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, India.
Dr. SIDDHARTHA SENGUPTA
Mandal, S., Sengupta, S. (2017). “Experimental investigation of eccentrically loaded piled raft resting on soft cohesive soil.” Indian Geotechnical Journal. DOI:10.1007/s40098-017-0235-9.
Agrawal, N., Sengupta, S. (2017). "Methods of water content determination of oil contaminated soil: A state-of -the-art review." Proc.National Conference on Construction Management Mechanization and Environmental Sustainability, BIT Mesra, Ranchi, 63 - 69.
Sengupta, S. (2017). "Concrete admixtures and their properties." The Masterbuilder, MB Publishers Pvt. Ltd., Chennai, February 2017, 130 - 132.
Sengupta, S. (2016). "Understanding the behaviour of geogrid-reinforced foundations." Int. J. of Scientific Research and Engineering Studies, 3(11), 48 - 52.
Sengupta, S. (2016). "Insight into the behaviour and concept of helical anchor foundations." Int. J. of Scientific Research and Engineering Studies, 3(10), 30 - 33.
Mr. MANI MOHAN
Acharyya, Swarnabha, Mani Mohan, and Jitu Kujur. "Study on Control of Horizontal Deflection and Storey Drift in Multi-Storey Buildings due to Lateral Loads by Changing Column Section." Indian Journal of Science and Technology 9.30 (2016).
K Tiwary, and Mani Mohan. "Strengthening Of Exterior Beam Column Joint With Modified Reinforcement Technique". IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE) e-ISSN: 2278-1684, p-ISSN: 2320-334X. PP 32-37
Aditya Kumar Tiwary, Ashish Kumar Tiwary, and Mani Mohan. "A review paper on strengthening of beam column joint upgraded with CFRP sheets, IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE) e-ISSN: 2278-1684, p-ISSN: 2320-334X. PP 20-26
Pawas Trivedi, Mani Mohan, “ A review on Pervious concrete”,National Conference on Construction Management, Mechaniation and Environmental Sustainability at BIT Mesra Ranchi, 21-22 Feb 2017
Abhiroop Goswami, Gyaneshwar Kumar, Mani Mohan, “Impact of the construction Industry on the Environment” National Conference on Construction Management, Mechaniation and Environmental Sustainability at BIT Mesra Ranchi, 21-22 Feb 2017
Dr. KIRTI AVISHEK
Avishek Kirti, Mohan Mani, Pathak Gopal (2017). Construction Management, Mechanization and Environmental Sustainability. White Falcon pub. Chandigarh. ISBN: 978-93-86210-85-2.
Shiwani, Kirti Avishek, Koushik Paul (2016). Flood Assessment and Management in Bagmati River Basin-A Geoinformatic Approach. Bonfring Pub, Chennai (India). ISBN: 978-93-85477-93-5.
Roy D., Avishek K., (2015). Conflict and Development. Mitram Pub. Kolkata. ISBN: 978-93-80036-75-5.
Kirti Avishek, Thakur A., (2014). Forest Ecosystem Services and Valuation: Study on Sal forests in Ranchi, India. LAP Pub. Germany. 978-3-659-12947-6.
Kuldip Suman and Kirti Avishek (2017). Applications of Geospatial Technologies in Solid Waste Management Planning for Ranchi City: Sustainable Development Perspective. Journal of Energy Research and Environmental Technology. V4 (1) , Jan-Mar. pp. 130-133. ISSN: 2394-1651.
Avishek K., and Ranjan K. (2017).Water Quality Assessment of Harmu River, Ranchi (India). SGVU J CLIM CHANGE WATER Vol. 1 (2) Feb 2017 pp. 1-8 ISSN: 2347-7741
Gargi Akhoury, Kirti Avishek, Moushumi Hazra (2016). Recent Changes and Variation in Precipitation over Asia-Pacific Region in relation to Long-Term Temperature and MSLP. Advances in Meteorology Volume 2016, Article ID 6769427, 11 pages. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2016/6769427. IF:1.1. 1687-9309
Osaid, A. WasimAkram, Sukalyan Chakraborty, KirtiAvishek, Tanushree Bhattacharya. (2015). Groundwater Arsenic Contamination and Potential Health Risk Assessment of Gangetic Plains of Jharkhand, India. Health and Exposure. Springer.March 2016, Volume 8, Issue 1, pp 125–142. IF: 1.14
Hazra M., Avishek K., Pathak G., (2015). Phytoremedial potential of Typhalatifolia, Eichorniacrassipes and Monochoriahastata found in contaminated water bodies across Ranchi city (India). 17: 835–840, 2015, International Journal of Phytoremediation. Taylor and Francis, ISSN: 1522-6514 print / 1549-7879 online. IF: 1.74.
Abhinav, Jyotsna Roseline E., Zahra, P. KirtiAvishek (2015). Declining Ecosystem Services due to urbanization and Mismanagement. Int. Jour of Applied Engineering Research, V10, N 35. 27422-27443. ISSN-0973-4562, 0973-9769
Quraishi W., Avishek K., Hasan Z, Suman K. (2017). Operational and Management Gaps in Water Supply Infrastructures: Problems in Project Implementation. (Ed.) Avishek Kirti, Mohan Mani, Pathak Gopal. In Construction Management, Mechanization and Environmental Sustainability. White falcon pub. Chandigarh. ISBN: 978-93-86210-85-2.
Zahra P, Avishek K., Bhushan H., Haider A S. (2016). Socio Cultural Degradation of ethics In. Debjani Roy(ed). Environmental Degradation -Challenges and Remedies. RK Books. New Delhi. 978-93-82847-80-9.
Avishek K., Hazra M. (2016). Water Quality Degradation in Academic Institutions: Challenges and Outcomes. In. Debjani Roy(ed). Environmental Degradation -Challenges and Remedies. RK Books. New Delhi. 978-93-82847-80-9.
Kuldeep Suman and Avishek, K. (2015). Urbanization and Resource Depletion in Ranchi. Development and Conflict. Pp-216-224. Mitram Publications. Kolkata.ISBN: 978-93-80036-75-5
Gargi Akhoury, Kirti Avishek (2017). Impact of Temperature variation in North Pacific High over the Indian Monsoon. International Conf. AGROTECH 2017 proceedings. Krishi Sanskriti Pub. ISBN: 9789385822490. New Delhi.
Abhinav, Jyotsna Roseline E., Zahra, P. Kirti Avishek (2014). Declining Ecosystem Services due to Urbanization and Mismanagement. Recent Developments in Science, Engineering and Technology (RED SET 2014). 17-18 Oct 2014. Organized by GD Goenka School of Engineering.
Dr. R. NARESH KUMAR
Verma, M. and R.Naresh Kumar (in press). Coagulation and electrocoagulation for co-treatment of stabilized landfill leachate and municipal wastewater. Journal of Water Reuse and Desalination. DOI: 10.2166/wrd.2017.102 (Impact Factor: 0.686)
Ranjan, K., S. Chakraborty, M. Verma, J. Iqbal and R. Naresh Kumar (2016) Co-treatment of old landfill leachate and municipal wastewater in sequencing batch reactor (SBR): effect of landfill leachate concentration. Water Quality Research Journal of Canada. Vol. 51, pp. 377–387.(Impact Factor: 0.444)
Verma, M. and Naresh Kumar, R. (2016). Can coagulation-flocculation be an effective pre-treatment option for landfill leachate and municipal wastewater co-treatment? Perspectives in Science. Vol. 8, 492–494.
Chakraborty, S.and Naresh Kumar, R. (2016). Assessment of groundwater quality at a MSW landfill site using standard and AHP based water quality index: a case study from Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment. Vol. 188, pp. 335 (1–18). (Impact Factor: 1.687)
Naresh Kumar, R., McCullough, C.D., Lund, M.A. and Larranaga, S. (2016). Assessment of factors limiting algal growth in acidic pit Lakes-a case study from Western Australia, Australia. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. Vol. 23, pp. 5915–5924. (Impact Factor: 2.741)
Chakraborty, S., P.K. Mohanty, J. Iqbal and R. Naresh Kumar (2016). Co-treatment of landfill leachate and municipal wastewater by combined SBR and electrocoagulation process. International Conference on Waste Management (Recycle 2016), 1-2 April 2016, IIT Guwahati, Assam, India. (Best Paper Award)
Verma, M., Chakraborty and R. Naresh Kumar (2015). Evaluation of coagulation-flocculation process as pretreatment option for landfill leachate using alum, ferric chloride and polyacrylamide grafted Gum Ghatti. Proceedings of International Conference on Solid Waste Management and Technology, Philadelphia, USA.
Chakraborty, S., K. Ranjan, M. Verma, J. Iqbal and R. Naresh Kumar (2015) Assessing the feasibility of co-treatment of landfill leachate and municipal wastewater in sequencing batch reactor (SBR). Proceedings of International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Built Environment. 12-13 March 2015. VIT University, Vellore, India.(Best Paper Award)
Dr. SUKALYAN CHAKRABORTY
Sukalyan Chakraborty, Md. OsaidAlam, Tanushree Bhattacharya, Yogendra Nath Singh. Arsenic accumulation in food crops: A potential threat in Bengal Delta Plain. Water Quality Exposure and Health (Springer). Vol. 6(4): 233-246, SCI, Impact factor 1.67. (2014).
Sukalyan Chakraborty, Tanushree Bhattacharya, Gurmeet Singh, Jyoti Prakash Maity. Studies on benthic macroalgae as biological indicator of heavy metal pollution in marine environment: A Biomonitoring, approach for pollution assessment. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. (Elsevier). 100: 61– 68. SCI, Impact Factor – 3.74 (2014)
S. Chakraborty, G. Owens. Metal distributions in seawater, sediment and marine benthic macroalgae from the South Australian coastline. Int. J. Environ. Sci. Technol. (Springer). 11(5) 1259-1270, SCI, Impact Factor – 3.2 (2014).
Poonam Tirkey, T. Bhattacharya, S. Chakraborty. First Report on Presence of Arsenic and Other Metals in the Groundwater Samples of Ranchi City, State Capital of Jharkhand, India. Current Science, Current Science, 110(1): 76-80, SCI, Impact factor 0.99. (2016).
Md. Osaid Alam, Wasim Akram Shaikh, Sukalyan Chakraborty, Kirti Avishek, Tanushree Bhattacharya. Groundwater Arsenic Contamination and Potential Health Risk Assessment of Gangetic Plains of Jharkhand, India. Exposure and Health (Springer), 8(1): 125–142 , SCI , Impact factor 1.67. (2016)
Sikha Kumari Pandey, Tanushree Bhattacharya, Sukalyan Chakraborty. Metal phytoremediation potential of naturally growing plants on flyash dumpsite of Patratu thermal power station, Jharkhand, India. International Journal of Phytoremediation (Taylor & Francis) 18(1) 87-93. SCI, Impact factor 1.77. (2016).
Amudala Prataph, Vivek Kujur, Sukalyan Chakraborty and Tanushree Bhattacharya. Assessment of Soil characteristics in the vicinity of open cast coal mine and its suitability for vegetative reclamation in Charhi and Kuju of Jharkhand, India. Journal of Environmental Biology. 37, 523 – 528, SCI, Impact factor 0.6, (2016).
Naba Kumar Mondal, Angela Samanta, Sukalyan Chakraborty, Wasim Akram Shaikh. Enhanced chromium(VI) removal using banana peel dust: isotherms, kinetics and thermodynamics study. Sustain. Water Resour. Manag. (Springer) DOI 10.1007/s40899-017-0130-7. (2017)
Liao L, Jiin-Shuh J, Sukalyan Chakraborty, M.K.Lee, Sandeep K, Yang, H-J and Li Z. Hydrogeochemistry of Groundwater and arsenic adsorption characteristics of subsurface sediments in an alluvial plain, SW Taiwan. Sustainability. (MDPI) (8): 1305 - 6, 8, 1305; doi:10.3390/su8121305. SCI. Impact Factor – 1.789, (2016)
Md. Osaid Alam, Sukalyan Chakraborty, Tanushree Bhattacharya. Soil Arsenic avaialiability and transfer to food crops in Sahibganj, India with reference to Human Health risk. Environmental Processes. (Springer) DOI 10.1007/s40710-016-0184-9. Scopus indexed, (2016).
Poonam Tirkey, Tanushree Bhattacharya, Sukalyan Chakraborty, Assessment of groundwater quality and associated health risks: A case study of Ranchi city, Jharkhand, India. Pages 85-100
Arsenic in groundwater, agricultural soil and crops of Sahibganj in the middle Gangetic plain: A potential threat to food security and Health in Proceedings of the 6th International Congress: Arsenic in the environment (As2016) at KTH Royal institute, Stockholm, Sweden during 19th to 23rd June, 2016, entitled “Arsenic Research and Global Sustainability” CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, New York , ISBN - 2154-6568, pp 344-345.
Land Degradation and its Management Practices in Coal Mining Industries in Proceedings of the seminar “Environmental Degradation, Prevention, conservation and Mangement in India” Progressive Publishers, Kolkata, ISBN – 978-81-8064-253-1, pp 28-32.
A study on effect of coal mining on the vegetation community structure in Charhi and Kuju, Jharkhand, in Proceedings of the conference Sustainable Mining Practices,NarosaPublication. Pp 73-86, (2017).
Removal, Speciation and Metabolism of Arsenic in Microalgae. Progress of Biotechnology in India, ENVIS Centre on Environmental Biotechnology. ISBN - 978-93-5267-783-2, pp 44-62, (2017).
Dr. TANUSHREE BHATTACHARYA
- A. Kumar, T. Bhattacharya, S.M. Mozammil Hasnain, A. Kumar Nayak, S. Hasnain, Applications of biomass-derived materials for energy production, conversion, and storage, Materials Science for Energy Technologies (2020), doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mset.2020.10.012, ISSN: 2589-2991
- Tripta, Tanushree Bhattacharya*, Soubhik Chakraborty, S.Konar. Application of Multiple Linear Regression and Geographically Weighted Regression Model for Prediction of PM2.5". Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India Section A: Physical Sciences. SCI indexed,2020, https://doi.org/10.1007/s40010-020-00718-5. Impact factor:.981, Electronic ISSN 2250-1762, Print ISSN 0369-8203.
- Abhishek Kumar, Tanushree Bhattacharya. Biochar a sustainable solution. Environment development and sustainability,2020, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10668-020-00970-0. SCI indexed, Impact factor, Electronic ISSN 1573-2975, Print ISSN 1387-585X. Impact factor:2.19
- Arpita Roy, Tanushree Bhattacharya*, Mala Kumari, Air pollution tolerance, metal accumulation and dust capturing capacity of common tropical trees in commercial and industrial sites, Science of The Total Environment, 2020, ISSN 0048-9697, ttps://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137622. Impact factor: 6.55.
- Tanushree Bhattacharya, Tripta Narayan, Soubhik Chakraborty, Swapan Konar, Shilpi Singh. Statistics as a Technology to Predict the Seasonal Variation of Air Pollution. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-9 Issue-3, January 2020. Scopus indexed.
- Md. Arsh Alam, Wasim Akram Shaikh, Md. Osaid Alam, Tanushree Bhattacharya· Sukalyan Chakraborty, Bibhutibhushan Show, Indranil Saha. Adsorption of As (III) and As (V) from aqueous solution by modifed Cassia fstula (golden shower) biochar. Applied Water Science (2018) 8:198. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13201-018-0839-y. ESCI. ISSN: 2190-5487 (Print) 2190-5495 (Online).
- Tripta Narayan, Tanushree Bhattacharya, Soubhik Chakraborty, Swapan Konar. Long-Term Statistical Characteristics of Air Pollutants in a Traf?c-Congested Area of Ranchi, India. Communications in Mathematics and Statistics. Vol 2, no. 6, pp. 141-162. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40304-018-0129-x. Scopus, SCIE Indexed. ISSN: 2194-6701 (Print) 2194-671X (Online). 6:141–162. (2018)
- AmudalaPrathap, Vivek Kujur, Sukalyan Chakraborty, Tanushree Bhattacharya: Assessment of soil, characteristics in the vicinity of opencast coal mine and its suitability for vegetative reclamation in Charhi and Kuju of Jharkhand, India. Journal of Environmental Biology, volume 37, pp 523-528. 2016. ISSN: 0254-8704; e ISSN: 2394-0379, Impact factor= 0.9, SCI.
- Sukalyan Chakraborty, Md. OsaidAlam, Tanushree Bhattacharya, YogendraNath Singh. Arsenic accumulation in food crops: A potential threat in Bengal Delta Plain. Water Quality Exposure and Health, Springer, Netherlands Vol. 6, Issue 4, pp 233-246. (2014). ISSN: 1876-1658, SCI Indexed.
- Sukalyan Chakraborty, Tanushree Bhattacharya,Gurmeet Singh, Jyoti Prakash Maity. Benthic macro algae as biological indicators of heavy metal pollution in the marine environments: A Biomonitoring approach for pollution assessment. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety vol.100, 61–68, (2014) Elsevier. Impact factor=2.572, ISSN:0147-6513, SCI Indexed.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecoenv.2013.12.003
- Poonam Tirkey, Tanushree Bhattacharya*, Sukalyan Chakraborty: Water quality indices- important tools for water quality assessment: a review. International Journal of Advances in Chemistry (IJAC) Vol.1, No.1, November 15-28, 2013, ISSN 2455-7862.
- Tanushree Bhattacharya*, Sukalyan Chakraborty, DharaTuteja, Mitul Patel: Zinc and Chromium Load in Road Dust, Suspended Particulate Matter and Foliar Dust Deposits of Anand City, Gujarat. Open journal of metal. Vol. 3, 42-50, 2013. Scientific Research Publishing, USA, ISSN Print: 2164-276, DOI: 10.4236/ojmetal.2013.32A1006
- Tanushree Bhattacharya*, Leena Kriplani, Sukalyan Chakraborty: Seasonal Variation in Air Pollution Tolerance Index of various plant species of Baroda City. Universal Journal of Environmental Research and Technology.Vol.3, issue 2, 199-208, April2013.Euresian Publications, India, ISSN 2249-0256, indexed.
- T. Bhattacharya*, S. Chakraborty, M. Kagartha, B. Thakur: Ambient air quality and the air pollution tolerance indices of some common plant species of Anand city, Gujarat, India. Report and Opinion; Vol. 4(9), 7-15, 2012. Marshland Press USA, ISSN: 1553-9873, Indexed.doi:10.7537/marsroj040912.03
- MangukiyaRupal, Bhattacharya T*, Chakraborty S: Quality characterization of groundwater using Water Quality Index in Surat City, Gujarat, India.International Research Journal of Environmental Sciences. Vol. 1(4), 14-23, November 2012. ISCA (International Science Congress Association) Publishers, ISSN 2277-2502, Indexed.
- T. Bhattacharya*, Neha Tuck, and S. Chakraborty: Physicochemical analysis of groundwater quality of Anand district. ISCA International Research Journal of Environmental Sciences. Vol.1 (1). 33-38. 2012. ISSN 2277-2502, Indexed.
- T. Bhattacharya*, S. Chakraborty, G. Singh: PhytoextractionofMn, Ni, Cu, Zn and Pb by Scirpus littoralis fromFly Ash Amended Soil. Recent Research in Science and Technology Vol 3, No 1 2011, 9-15. KRFD Society Publishers. ISSN: 2076-506.
- T. Bhattacharya*, S. Chakraborty and D.K. Banerjee. Heavy metal accumulation and its effect on macronutrients, chlorophyll, protein and Peroxidase activity of Paspalum distichum grown on sludge dosed soils. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, Vol. 169 (1), 2010, Page 15-26. Springer Link Publishers. SCI Indexed, ISSN: 0167-6369. Impact factor=1.5. DOI 10.1007/s10661-009-1146-8.
- S. Chakraborty, S.C. Santra, T. Bhattacharya. Seasonal variation of enzyme activity and stress metabolites in eight benthic macro algae with fluctuations in salinity of Sunderban estuary, India. Indian Journal of Marine Sciences. Vol. 39 (3), 429-433, 2010.Publisher: NISCAIR. Impact factor= 0.563, SCI Indexed, ISSN: 0379-5136.
- S. Chakraborty, S.C. Santra, T. Bhattacharya. Comparative study of protein profile of eight benthic marine macro algae by SDS PAGE. Biohelica, August Vol 1, 1-4, 2010. ISSN:0976 – 5204. Indexed.
- Priyanka Sharma, Tanushree Bhattacharya, “Management of Noise pollution through Knowledge Based Decision Support System: A Case study of Vadodara’’, Vol 2, Issue 1, 2010, pp. 21-24. ISSN: 1000-9000. Indexed.
- S. Chakraborty, T. Bhattacharya, T. N. Patel and K. K. Tiwari. Biodegradation of Phenol by Native Microorganisms Isolated from Coke Processing Wastewater: Journal of Environmental Biology. Vol.31 (2/3), 293-296, 2010.ISSN: 0254-8704.SCI Indexed.Impact factor= 0.68.
- S. Chakraborty, R. Solanki, J. Dave, S. Rana, R. N. Kumar and T. Bhattacharya: Effect of Airborne Fly Ash Deposition on Morphology and Biochemical Parameters of Medicago sativa L. and Brassica juncea:Research in Environment and Life Sciences. Vol. 2(1), 13-16,2009. ISSN: 0974-4908. Indexed.
- Tanushree Bhattacharya*, Priyanka Sharma: Electronic Waste from Computer and Laptop: An Indian Perspective. International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Applications in Engineering, Technology and Sciences. Amoghsidhi publications. Vol. 2, Issue 2, pp8-12, 2009. ISSN: 0974-3596 Indexed.
- S. Chakraborty, K. Vijayan, C.V. Nair, S.C. Santra and T. Bhattacharya. Isolation and characterization of high quality DNA from marine benthic macro algae in J.Environmental Biology, 29:3/4, 907-10, 2008. ISSN: 0254-8704.SCI Indexed Impact factor= 0.68
Effect of speciation on Heavy metals uptake in wetland plants: Tanushree Bhattacharya ISBN Number: 978-3-8454-2862-8, 2012, Lambert Publishing House, Germany, 2012.
"Copper, Lead, and Zinc& Chromium in Street Dust of Anand City, India: Tanushree Bhattacharya, Dhara Tuteja, Mitul Patel. Lambert Publishing House, Germany, ISBN Number: 978-3-659-62173-4, 2014.
Full papers in conference proceedings:
- Tanushree Bhattacharya, Abhishek Kumar. Biochar and its Application. National Conference on “Biogeochemical Cycles and Climate Change”, organized by Department of Environmental Science & Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (ISM), 10-11th August 2018. BCCC 2018 proceedings ISBN Number: 978-93-5321-509-5.
- Swadhina Priyadarshini Lenka, D Tanushree Bhattacharya. Batch Studies on Removal of Copper from Aqueous Solution Using Dolochar. Waste to Wealth in Mineral and Metallurgical Industries (WWMMI-2018). CSIR-Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology, Bhubaneswar, 9-10 March 2018. (Got second prize in oral presentation category).
- Tanushree Bhattacharya. Fly ash utilisation and Management. National Seminar on Advances in Civil Engineering with the theme “Enhancement of Infrastructure Towards Green Earth” organized by the Department of Civil Engineering of RTC Institute of Technology, Ranchi. 20-21st July 2018.
- T. Bhattacharya. Heavy Metal Contamination in Water Resources: A Case Study of Ranchi. One Day State Level Seminar Cum Discussion on Water Resources: Issues, Challenges and Sustainability June 2017, Ranchi Women’s College.
- K. Singh, T. Bhattacharya, P.Tirkey. Removal of Selenium from Drinking Water by Adsorption. in National conference on Sustainable Advanced Technology for Environmental Management, from 28-30 June 2017, IIEST, Shibpur.
- T. Bhattacharya, P Tirkey, S.Chakraborty. Characterization and Optimization Study of Calcium Based Biosorbent for Fluoride Removal in National conference on Sustainable Advanced Technology for Environmental Management, from 28-30 June 2017, IIEST, Shibpur.
- T. Bhattacharya, P. Tirkey. Arsenic in groundwater and its potential health risk in a fast-growing urban agglomeration of Chota Nagpur Plateau, India. As 2016 conference, Sweden. Extended abstract published in Arsenic Research and Global Sustainability, Taylor and Francis group, London. ISBN 978-1-138-02941-5.
- Shikha Kumari Pandey, Tanushree Bhattacharya. Biochemical Changes in Lantana camara and Ipomea Aquatica growing in the fly ash amended soil. International Conference on waste Management. Recycle 2016, 1st -2nd Apr 2016. IIT, Guwahati. ICWM-TDSW-02.
- Shuchita Jain and Tanushree Bhattacharya. Comparison of Plant Tolerance towards Air Pollution of Rural, Urban and Mine Sites of Jharkhand: A Biochemical Approach to Identify Air Pollutant Sink. International Conference on waste Management. Recycle 2016, 1st -2nd Apr 2016. IIT, Guwahati ICWM-ANP-03.
- Effect of speciation on Heavy metals uptake in wetland plants: Tanushree Bhattacharya ISBN number: 978-3-8454-2862-8, 2012, Lambert Publishing House, Germany.
- Copper, lead, zinc and chromium in Street Dust of Anand City, India. Tanushree Bhattacharya, Dhara Tuteja, Mitul Patel, ISBN number: 978-3-659-62173-4, Lambert Publishing House, Germany, 2014.
- S. Chakraborty, T. Bhattacharya " Lipids and fatty acids from marine algae: A Potential Biofuel Resource". Algal Biotechnology: New Vistas. Orrisa, India, October, 2009. ISBN number: 978-81-7035-647-9.
- T. Bhattacharya, P. Tirkey, Arsenic in groundwater and its potential health risk in a fast-growing urban agglomeration of Chota Nagpur plateau, India (as extended abstract). Proceedings of Arsenic Research and Global Sustainability. Edited by Bhattacharya P, Vather, Jarsjo, Kumpiene, Ahmad, Sparerenbom, Jacks, Donselaar, Bundschuh and Naidu. Taylor and Francis Group,London, pp. 60-61, 2016. ISBN 978-1-138-02941-5.
- Shuchita Jain, Tanushree Bhattacharya, Sukalyan Chakraborty. Comparison of Plant Tolerance Towards Air Pollution of Rural, Urban and Mine Sites of Jharkhand: A Biochemical Approach to Identify Air Pollutant Sink in Advances in Waste Management, Edited by Ajay S. Kalamdhad, Jiwan Singh, KondusamyDhamodharanSpringer, Singapore, pp. 123-142, ISBN: 978-981-13-0214-5, 978-981-13-0215-2, DOI: 10.1007/978-981-13-0215-2_9. Published online: 2018, Print version: 2019.
- Shikha Kumari Pandey and Tanushree Bhattacharya. Biochemical Changes in Lantana camara and Ipomoea carnea Growing in the Fly Ash Amended Soil. Sink in Advances in Waste Management, Edited by Ajay S. Kalamdhad, Jiwan Singh, Kondusamy DhamodharanSpringer, Singapore, pp. 69-89, ISBN: 978-981-13-0214-5, 978-981-13-0215-2, DOI: 10.1007/978-981-13-0215-2_6. Published online: 2018, Print version: 2019.
- Tanushree Bhattacharya, Sukalyan Chakraborty. Chapter 17: Eco-restoration potential of vegetation for contaminated water bodies, in Phytomanagement of Polluted Sites: Market Opportunities in Sustainable Phytoremediation. 425-446. Publisher: Elsevier, 2019, ISBN: 978-0-12-813912-7
Course material written for P.G.Diploma in SustainabilityScience, 2011 IGNOU:
Name of Course Title/Unit Course1:Sustainability Science
Block 4: Ecology, Economics and Ethics Unit 1: Human Resource Development and Eco-friendly lifestyle Unit 2: Education, Awareness and Environmental Ethics Course 5: Institutions, Governance and Policies Block 3: Policy tools Unit 1: International Environmental Governance Unit 2: India's Environmental Policies Unit 3: Environmental laws and Acts Course 6: Strategies and Models for Sustainability Block 2: Knowledge System and Technology for Sustainable Rural Development Unit 1: Remote Sensing and Environmental Information Systems.
Dr. JAWED IQBAL
K Ranjan, S Chakraborty, M Verma, J Iqbal, R. N Kumar (2016) Co-treatment of old landfill leachate and municipal wastewater in sequencing batch reactor (SBR): effect of landfill leachate concentration, Water Quality Research Journal of Canada, DOI: 10.2166/wqrjc.2016.020, 51 (4)
J Iqbal& A. K. Gorai, Y. B. Katpatal, Gopal Pathak (2015) Development of GIS Based Fuzzy Pattern Recognition Model (modified DRASTIC model) for Groundwater Vulnerability to Pollution Assessment, International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, DOI.10,1007/s13762-014-0693-x, 12, 3161-3174
J Iqbal, A. K. Gorai, Gopal Pathak, (2015) Development of Hierarchical Fuzzy model for Groundwater Vulnerability to pollution Assessment, Arabian Journal of Geosciences, DOI 10.1007/s12517-014-1417-8, 8, 2713-2728
R Krishna, J Iqbal, A. K. Gorai, F. Tuluri, P. B. Tchounwou (2015) Groundwater Vulnerability to Pollution Mapping of Ranchi District using GIS, Applied Water Science, DOI: 10.1007/s13201-014-0198-2, 5, 345-358 (ESCI in WoS)
A. K. Gorai, S. A. Hasni, J Iqbal (2014) prediction of groundwater quality index to assess suitability for drinking purposes using fuzzy rule-based approach, Applied Water Science, DOI: 10.1007/s13201-014-0241-3 (ESCI in WoS)
S Chakraborty, K Ranjan, M Verma, Jawed Iqbal, R Naresh (2015) Assessing the feasibility of Co-Treatment of Landfill Leachate and Municipal wastewater in SBR, Proceedings of International Conference on Sustainable Energy & Built Environment, (ISBN: 978-81-923320-6-2), 12-13 March 2015, (Best Paper award)
S Chakraborty, P Mohanty, RN Kumar, Jawed Iqbal (2016) Co-Treatment of landfill leachate and municipal wastewater by combined SBR and Electro-Coagulation process, Proceedings of International Conference on waste management, 1-2 April, 2016, (Best Paper award)
Sasmita Chand, Biswajit Paul, Sumit Mishra, Jawed Iqbal, Manish Kumar (2016)Development of a low cost effective fly ash based zeolite for treatment of waste water, 6th International Science Congress (ISC-2016), International Science Community Association, At Hutatma Rajguru Mahavidyalaya, Rajgurunagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Dr. NEETA KUMARI
Kumari, N and Pathak,G. (2014). “A review of groundwater quality issue in Jharkhand due to fluoride.”, Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, ISSN:2248-9622, 4(3-2), 65-77.
Kumari, N., Pathak, G., and Singh, T.B.N. (2015). “The overall assessment of quality and quantity of drinking water with focus on fluoride in the areas of extreme western parts of Jharkhand.” International Journal of Environmental Sciences, ISSN 0976-4402, 5(4), 815-829.
Kumari, N. & Pathak, G. 2016. “Determination of suitable ANN architecture for groundwater fluoride prediction ”, International conference of computational intelligence (ICCI-2015). Accepted for publication in “Advances in Computational Intelligence: Proceedings of International Conference on Computational Intelligence 2015”, Springer book series, ISBN- 978-981-10-2524-2.
Kumari, N., Pathak, G., Prakash, Om. A review of application of artificial neural network in groundwater modelling. In Arun kumar sinha, R.Rajesh, Prabhat Ranjan, Rajesh Pratap Singh (ed.) Recent advances in mathematics, statistics, and computer sciences. World scientific publishing company pvt. Ltd., 2016. ISBN 978-981-4696-16-6, pp 393-402.
Kumari, N., Pathak, G. Prediction and statistical analysis of Fluoride in drinking water of Palamu and Garhwa districts in Jharkhand. In. Debjani Roy (ed.) Environmental degradation: challenges and remedies. R K Books. New Delhi, 2016, ISBN: 978-93-82847-80-9, pp 141-158.
Dr. GOPAL PATHAK
Anamika Srivastava, Gopal Pathak (2014). A short Review on mitigation of metals from groundwater using Dried Hyacinth Root, Water Quality Exposure Health, DOI 10.1007/s 12403-014-0153-3. SCI & SCOPUS Indexed.
Development of GIS-based fuzzy pattern recognition model (modified DRASTIC model) for groundwater vulnerability to pollution assessment. J. Iqbal, A. K. Gorai, Y. B. Katpatal, G. Pathak. (2015) Int. J. Environ. Sci. Technol. DOI 10.1007/s 13762-014-0693-x
Development of hierarchical fuzzy model for groundwater vulnerability to pollution assessment. Jawed Iqbal, Gopal Pathak, A. K. Gorai (2015) Arab Geosci. DOI 10.1007/s 12517-014-1417-8
Removal of arsenite using dried hyacinth root: Adsorption mechanism. Anamika Srivastava and Gopal Pathak. IJWREM Volume 5, Numbers 1-2, January-December 2014, pp. 141-146
Polyether sulfone in combination with dried hyacinth root for removing arsenic from drinking water. Anamika Srivastava, Gopal Pathak, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, BIT, Mesra, Ranchi. IJWREM. Volume 6, Number 2, January-June 2015, pp.-1-6