Apply Online Pay using SBI Collect.
Merit Lists (Open Round) (click) Date of Counselling: 31st July 2023
- BMLT Admission- Waiting List (click) Last date for taking admission- 27th July 2023
- Admission- Open Round (click) Last Date for Application- 27th July 2023
- BMLT Admission- Candidates from Waiting List (click) Last Date 24-Jul-2023
- Merit List for Second Round Admissions (Click here)
- IMPORTANT instructions for new admission students arriving to the hostel (click here)
- Admissions (Second Round)- Diploma, Lateral Entry & BMLT- Last date to apply: 14th July 2023 [Click here for details]
How to Apply
- To fill an online application form, click on the link “ APPLY ONLINE” to register for the program and create a password for the application process. Do not share the password with anybody.
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only [link available on the Institute website: http://polyadmission.bitmesra.ac.in
- Pay the application fee of Rs.600/- (General/OBC candidates), and Rs.350/- (SC/ST/OBC candidates) through SBI collect payment Gateway (candidates may use net banking /debit card/ credit card of any nationalized bank) till the last date of the application process. The fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
- Candidates should proceed to fill out the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Form / Application Numbers: The Form / Application numbers on each online application form may be noted and cited in correspondence if required.
The selection will be based on marks obtained by the candidates in Class 10 / Matriculation / equivalent examination. However, candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements (see Eligibility Criteria).
The selection will be based on marks obtained by the candidates in Class 12th / Intermediate / equivalent examination in Science stream. However, candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements (see Eligibility Criteria).
For DIPLOMA (LATERAL)
The selection will be based on marks obtained by the candidates in Intermediate of Science (or equivalent) or Intermediate Vocational Course (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) or two-year ITI after Matric (Class-X) in the year 2021/2022/2023, marks obtained by the candidates in class 10th /matriculation and marks obtained in screening test conducted at the time of counselling.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification (Counselling) cum admission based on their merit and data submitted by the candidates on their application forms. The same will be intimated on the Institute website only as web notifications.
Cancellation of Admission Offer: The admission of a candidate will be automatically cancelled.
- If any information provided in the application form is found incorrect or missing.
- Those who fail to produce the marksheet of Class X or equivalent examination in time as stipulated.
Those who fail to produce the Residential certificate of Jharkhand/ Caste certificate for (ST/SC/PT/OBC) candidates in time as